Simon said

(Finally got this out for you guys! Hope y'all like it!❤️)

—————————————-

Alison sat on the side of the bed as Dean tied her shoes for her.

"Daddy?" She asked making Dean look up at her.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"Can we get pie?" She asked him.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, we can get pie!" Dean stated, standing up as he had been crouched down in front of the girl.

Alison smiled a little and giggled at her father as he ruffled her hair and kissed her head. Dean then turned and started towards the bathroom where Sam had been.

He opened the door without even knocking.

"Sam, come on, zip it up. Let's hit the..." Dean trailed off when he saw his brother standing over the sink, breathing heavily and splashing water onto his face. "Road. What?" He asked him, knowing something was wrong.

Sam barely looked over at Dean.

~~~

Alison listened to the man on the radio as she was dozing off in the backseat.

"I don't know, man. Why don't we just chill out, think about this?" Dean told his brother.

Sam switched the radio off, and looked over at Dean.

"What's there to think about?" He asked.

"Just don't know if going to the roadhouse is the smartest idea." Dean said.

"Dean, it's another premonition. I know it." Sam stated. "This is gonna happen, and Ash can tell us where. Plus it could have some connection with the demon." Sam said. "My visions always do."

Alison looked up at the two men.

"That's my point. There's gonna be hunters there. I don't know if— if going in and announcing that you're some supernatural freak with a demonic connection is the best thing, okay?" Dean said, irritation in his voice.

"So I'm a freak now?" Sam questioned him.

"Yeah, that was a bit harsh, Daddy." Alison stated, speaking up for the first time in a few hours.

She'd been focused on playing with her teddy bear, and building Lego towers in her lap.

"Come on, Sam. You've always been a freak." Dean said jokingly, as he slapped Sam's leg.

Alison huffed slightly, barely rolling her eyes at her father.

~~~

Alison held Sam's hand as they walked into the roadhouse.

Every hunter at every table turned and looked at them. Alison immediately felt uncomfortable, her grip tightening on Sam's hand.

He noticed and gently gave a comforting squeeze back.

"Just can't stay away, huh?" Jo asked as they approached her.