Chapter 12 - ...Doesn't Matter Which Version

"And who the hell are you exactly?" He hissed narrowing his eyes at her, the tiny Five grunted a hand settling on top of hers in somewhat of a protective way.

"It doesn't matter. Are you in or not?" He asked holding tighter. The three waited for the reply of the only hope they had managed to find... feeling stunned at the crude reply.

"I think... I need to piss." Said the past Five, he took his briefcase and left the three at the table with mouths agape. Y/n scoffed at the lack of better words to describe the guy, she took a tissue to tap on his forehead, feeling Five's hand getting more sweaty, she looked at Luther for a split second and he spoke trying to reassure the guy.

"Well, beside the flop sweat, I think that went well." Five was fidgety, he pointed loosely at his doppelgänger direction and then shook his head slightly, it started to feel like Elliott's pre-paranoia break outs. Five lowered Y/n's hand telling them that something was wrong, something felt out of place and that he didn't trust this version of him.

"Alright, this is the acute paranoia talking. Five this is you, how can you not trust yourself?" Asked Y/n setting the tissue on the table, Five just exhaled, his nostrils flaring slightly, no response to the woman, he just kept his eyes fixed in the direction were the other him had gone to. "Luther please go check on the other one..." Her voice was concerned and maybe a little bit done with the situation. Luther complied and he too was gone around the corner.

"Did you see how he was looking at me? He's planning something." Five gritted through his teeth, grabbing at his collar to unsuccessfully loosen it, Y/n's knew it was pretty tight, actually she had tight it perfect if you'd ever asked her.

"You've entered the fifth stage, Five, this is only paranoia. And a little of sweat so I think you are way passed the fifth stage now..." Assured the girl trying to distract his gaze from the bathroom door. "Hey!" she called for his attention.

Five looked at her, his eyes wide like a mad man. She leaned forward to loosen his tie for him since he seemed to be unable too with all the fidgeting and sweating. "If I'm paranoid so is he, he's probably thinking about a plan that helps him better."

"How... are you really so absorbed in yourself that plans that should help you don't even help you if you are not the one thinking of them?" She was confused, this plan helped both of the Fives so why was he so worried? Why was his other self so stubborn and challenging? Was he so arrogant that he thought he was better then himself?

Five only grunted at the insult and chugged down the Guinness from his pint like he'd found water after walking miles in the desert.

Meanwhile the two pissers came back, Five had accepted the deal with a little of poking sarcasm about how the 14-days-older one looked paranoid. "Let it be." Whispered Y/n the second they were outside.

And for a fact Five did not let it be, oh no he held it on his chest dearly starting to yell at people that crossed their path to the grassy knoll."What are you looking at? See something funny? Mind your business or I'll give you something to stare at. You wish you could pull off these shorts!"

"Ok, enough of that. You are not only embarrassing yourself but also me, people look at me like I'm the most irresponsible Mom because of you." Y/n dragged him by his wrist while he kept on scratching his neck, the grip sliding due to sweat. Thankfully that helped Five to take his mind off the people he thought were staring at them.

"You could have been a better mother then." He hissed sliding his wrist out of her hand, a glare striking him in paranoia again.

"Excuse you? If you were my child you would have never found yourself in this stupid situation, now move." She urged him, and he complied, this state made him act somewhat out of character and he was already weird around the woman, even before all of this, for god knows what reasons.