Chapter 16: Getting Him Back

>>>AuTHORS NOTE<<<<

oh my gofsh I LOVE love LOVE ALL YALL BUT PLEASE. I BEG OF YOU. COMMENT.  i neeeeeeed NEEEEED  to know if you like the chapter or if you thinks its not as good or if you hate me.. thats fine too. just tell me your feelings. ive been going insane for the past 2 days omfg. please. ok read and comment. LOVE YOU LOVELIES :3

**Rose's POV**

The moon glowed brighter as I spoke my forgiving words. One second Jack was there with his newly transformed appearance, eyes transfixed on me as if he was making sure my words were true, and the next he was gone. I looked up at the moon as it glowed, and I suddenly realized everything.

"Rose... what on Earth was that? Why would you say that! We do not forgive him! Do you see what he almost did!" shouted Bunny while gesturing to Felicity.

"I understand..." I whispered to myself. Bunny's face grew from mad to confused and he opened his mouth to counter my words some more, but I stopped him.

"No! I know how to get Jack back. And don't tell me that it isn't possible and that Jack is corrupt and whatever because it's not true. We're the corrupt ones."

"Rose that's crazy." said North with a confused look.

"Just listen to me! The man in the moon wants us to learn to accept others, right. As much as you all hate to admit it, part of you didn't accept Jack as a Guardian. All he wants is a family that will forgive and accept him. Jack is the way he is because man in the moon knew it would help us. Jack isn't the broken one, we are. We are the ones at fault here. We have to change or Jack won't come back. This can either end in us becoming better people and gaining our friend back, or learning a tragic life lesson and losing a great person. It's up to us what happens." I explained. The moon glowed even brighter with my words, confirming my theory.

They pondered my logic for a while. All their expression started off skeptical and slowly shifted to the face one would make if someone siad something mind-blowing, which I guess it was.

**Jack's POV**

The second the portal closed I knew I was in deep trouble. I no longer felt any of the actions I did were ok. I no longer felt that constant anger and need for revenge. I knew Rose's words had had some affect on me. 

I looked behind me to see The Master up in his seat, thankfully facing away from me. Iris was already back and standing with Pitch. They saw me, looked up at The Master, and then swiftly left the main room. It was as if they knew something about me had changed and that The Master wouldn't like it.

I ran over to the mirror on the side wall only to see that my hair and eyes were normal again. I'm not sure why though. The Master said he was making me a spirit of evil. One that he could control. Which now that I think about it, I did not agree to that. I started to get angry as I realized that these people never gave me a family. I was a puppet to them that they could do whatever they wanted with.

The Master finally noticed my presence and he started to turn his chair around.

"Ahhh Jack, I see you are back. Did you kill the gir- What happened?" he asked when he saw my appearance. He was in his seat one second and an inch away from me in another. 

"Well, this is getting quite annoying, but it can be quickly fixed." he said, grabbing my wrist before I could back away. For a second I was scared that I would go back to being that heartless person I was before, but after a second of feeling nothing I realized I wouldn't. I looked in the mirror and saw that my appearance hadn't changed.