Chapter 5: Lying, Flying, and the Truth About Analee Rose (Part 1)

Author's NOTTTEE

HEY GUYS SORRY THIS IS SO LATE. Ive been super sick for the past week and it just has not been well for me. I think I slept more in these past 5 days than I have in my entire life. But anyway, here's the next chappie! lollllllll  yeh ok. sorry. i am running on little sleep. also sorry if there are eny mistakes. and sorry if the size of the text is all wierd cause i edited the spelling in a different document and when i copied and pasted it back to this, it got all small. whatevs. hope you enjoy!

**Rose's POV**

I walked into the toy shop and ran into the "D" section, trying to find a dreamcatcher for Sandy. Ok there's toy doll, toy dragon.. dreamcatcher! There they are. I sorted through the colors and found a large golden one with copper colored string. I picked it up, satisfied with the gift I picked out. Right then, a colorful swirling vortex appeared in the hallway, and Iris dropped in.

"Hey there sweet cheeks. Surprised I can teleport by myself? That's not all I can do." Iris said to me smugly. It was a different kind of smug tone than tooth had when she was joking. This type of smug was deadly. This type I was afraid of. 

"Cool. What else can you do?" I asked, trying to keep my emotions in control. 

"Oh just the usual that a normal spirit can do?" she said. I was shocked. She must a be a spirit with defensive powers, which also means she's very dangerous. 

"You're a spirit? What are your powers?" I asked, intrigued. 

"Well other than teleportation and color changing, I can control things with my mind.. and then if I concentrate enough, I can destroy them." she tole me calmly. I was anything but calm.

"Destroy them?! Why?!"

"It's more like blowing up. And I only destroy what annoys me." she replied, her eyes turning angry towards the end. 

"Ok... those are cool powers.. but I've got to go to sleep... Bye." I said awkwardly. Before I could I felt myself unwillingly being lifted off the ground. My body as turned towards Iris and I was forced to listen to what it was she wanted to say next. 

"Wait. I've spent a long time keeping these powers hidden. I only told you because you saw me teleport in here. I didn't think there would be anyone here. You won't tell anyone." she said strictly. I was suddenly dropped to the ground.

"I-I won't tell anyone. I swear." I said, backing away. I heard Jack call for me through the halls. Iris smirked at this.

"Is little Rose afraid?" She said amused. Her eyes looked darker and more deadly. Right at that moment, Jack walked in. 

"Rose, are you ok? What happened?" he said concerned.

"No, I was just looking for this gift and Iris scared me a little." I lied. Jack look at us suspiciously.

"There's no way that that's true. I had a massive headache. Something that small shouldn’t have given me that bad of a headache." he replied. Crap, he knows I'm lying. 

"Well that's what happened. Let's go to bed. Night Iris." I said. I walked rather quickly to the bedroom and laid down on the bed. Seconds later jack walked in and joined me. 

"Rose, just tell me what went wrong. It'll be okay." he said. He doesn't understand. It won't be ok. If I tell him, Iris could destroy him. No amount of immortality could put him back together if he got blown up. I stayed quiet. He sighed and laid down.

"Why can't you trust me?" He asked sadly. 

"I do trust you, but I can't tell you this." He sighed again and we fell asleep.