finneys 'luck'

Finney POV:

I was walking to school and was having a normal conversation with my little sister gwen when we heard chanting"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT" I was caught off guard by my sister grabbing, my hand and dragging me to all the noise. We couldn't see so Gwen kept dragging me till we had front row seats. I saw who was fighting it was one of the bullies Moose. And my crush

Robin Arellano.

He was sitting on top of moose and punching him in the face repeatedly. Half of me was worried about Robin getting hurt. But the other half was inlove admiring Robin's muscles and how strong he was. Robin suddenly stopped and got up. He looked up and scaned the crowd with his eyes till we made eyes contact. He then smirked and winked. My face heated up and I looked away. I grabbed Gwen's arm and walked away.
A few minutes later me and Gwen were talking at my locker when I saw my bullie and his goons. I panicked "hey Gwen um I have to go bye." I said speed walking away. I walking into the bathroom and hid in the last stall. I heard the bathroom door open and hoped it wasn't them."Hey finney~ we know your in here come out before things get messy." I gave up and walked out but before I could see them I felt pain in my face and fell to the ground infront of the stall. I held my nose and felt more pain in my stomach I could barely breath. They kept kicking then one picked my up and tossed me into the middle off the floor. Then they started kicking my back. I cried for them to stop and cried for help till I heard the door of the bathroom open and in walked the one person I hoped wouldn't see me like this. Robin.

"Move dipshits" I heard Robin say and they stopped and froze. They looked over their shoulder and moved without hesitation. As they moved I made eye contacted with Robin again his eyes whidened" Finney!" He said and sat infront of me. His eyes looked angry as they he stood up and turned around "¡Malditos imbeciles lastimaron a mi Finney! ¡mi amor! Hijo de putative! I won't hurt you this time but fuck with Finn again I fuck with you." I didnt know what he was saying cause it was in Spanish but I love when he speaks Spanish so I ain't complaining. The bullies didn't move " you can leave now" Robin said and they when running out like little scared rabits. Robin turned back to me and his eyes softened and for back on the  floor" hey you ok finn?"
"Ya I'm ok- ahh" I screamed trying to sit up bit it hurt to much." Hey it ok mi amor." He said in a loving in voice. I looked at him confused cause I didn't know what he was saying. My site when blury and everything was black.