the damage part2

Vance

Then is spotted somthing......

A Vent!

I tried to take the went off. It took some elbow grease but I did it. It came of quieter than I though. I thought I would have to clime though the vent but no, behind the vent was a meat cooler? (I totally forgot what happens at this seen so just go with it) I took the meat out and saw a door!

'I'm getting Hella lucky today. By the rate I'm going, I should be out by tomorrow! Depending on what's behind this door...' I thought to myself. I tried to push the door but it wouldn't budge. I tried pushing it so many different was but none of them work, untill I started sitting backwards using my have and my legs to push it open. I felt it unlach and I fell backwards with a loud thud. 'Shit I hope the grabber didn't hear that. I sat up trying to see where I am.

It looked like a garage but without a garage door. I looked around till I saw a figure at the door way. My eyes whidend and I tried to crawl back thew but he grabbed me by my leg  and pulled me back towards him. Without saying anything he grabbed me by my hair and started dragging me. I cried in pain.

It felt like forever before he stopped at the basement door. He opened it and started dragging me down the steps one by one. It hurt like he'll. We made it to the bottom and he unlocked the bottom door and though me in. i layed their on the floor holding my head crying. I felt embarrassed as I remembered their were others in their. I sat up wiped my eyes and walked me and Bruce's bed and layed down facing the wall.

'How could I have been so stupid. He's probably going to go for Bruce the way he went for finney. You fucking idiot!' I thought to myself. I then felt a hand on my arm I tooled to see Bruce with a worried expression. "Go away, I have to fucking pretend I hate you" I told Bruce not wanting to think about what the grabber might do to him." Why?" Bruce asked "you saw what the grabber did to Finney when Robin punched him. What do you think he will do to you because I tried to escape and punched him." I explained to bruce.

"Then I guess your just going to have to protect me" bruce said. And I thought about it and he was right" ya your right I will protect you! I won't let that motherfucker touch you!" I yelled and grabbed bruce putting I'm in between the wall and me. I held his waist and cuddled him. I heard bruce sigh before kissing my head. I felt my face heat up. But then slowly drifted off to sleep.