the damage

Vance

I woke up and sat up. I looked around and saw Robin cuddling Finney. I cringed. I looked to my left to see Bruce facing the wall shivering. I layer back down and brought him closer and hugged him from behind, this isn't cringe because I'm not Robin and Bruce isn't Finney so this isn't cringe. I then realized I was drifting off to sleep when I heard that awful creaking noise that meant to grabber was coming down. I scoffed and pretend to sleep. I heard the door open and I think the graber walked in I heard so thing hit the ground. It sounded like a bottle but it didn't break so it must not be a bottle. I heard the door close but no creaking so he wasn't going up stairs. I waited a moment before "wakeing up" I sat up alittle and saw the grabber hovering over Robin with a knife.

My instinct told me to run up and kick the Graber and that's what I did. I sprinted up to the Graber and punched him in the face very hard. He went flying and hit the wall. I smirked at my accomplishment. I didn't realize he got up and was charging at me with the knife till he was right infront of me and I tried to dodge it but it was too late...

Jkjkjkj haha you believed me! no bitch I didn't doge it but it only scratched my arm. Hah you thought I would die that easily. Motherfuckers.

I tried to punch him in the face but he dodged and scratched my face pretty deep. I fell back

"I'll let you off the hook cause I like you, but next time won't be that easy to get out off" the grabber said then he slapped me across the face then punched me in the face knocking me out.

I woke up to Bruce's face above me. I was Confused it what happend. Bruce looked down and saw me awake he smiled. His smile is so perfect and amazing. I then felt kisses be planted on my face. I realized Bruce was planting butterfly kisses all over my face. I blushes. I heard him chuckle and i smiled.

"I'm glad your ok vance" i heard another voice say which I knew was finneys. "Thanks me too dude" I said while sitting up. "What happend?" I asked "bruce woke up and saw you on the ground bleeding. Why were you bleeding?" Robin asked. "Oh ya the grabber was trying to kill you, Robin in your sleep and I stopped him but he kinda cut me in the process ." I said in a "whatever" voice "what!?" They all said in unison.

Few hours later

I was in the bathroom. Not doing my business, just sitting against the wall. When I leaned back a small piece of the wall fell. I turned around and pushed the wall behind me. He was starting to crumble. My eyes whidend. I started pushing it way but it stared getting harder. I was looking for somthinb to help when I looked at the top of the toilet and my eyes sparkled. I grabbed the toilet lid and started hitting it against the wall when I spotted somthing......

Cliffhanger!!!! :-)