help....

Robin

"Creeeeek" all fo us turned to the door opening getting ready for the grabber. I sat infront of finn shielding him for m the eyes of the door. As we expected the grabber it actually was.......

Cliffhanger

Jkjkjkj :)

It was a different man all our eyes widened. He had brown hair and a beard and mustache. "Omg I knew he was hiding somthing from me but.. wow. I'm max." Vance stood up from beside me (I'm like 10% sure that's where he was last chapter.... meh) "don't just stand their call somebody!" Vance whisper yelled" don't worry he's at work- can you remember how I found you-" all of a sudden the grabber was behind him with an axe. And next thing we knew was the man was on the ground dead. Finney hugged the back of my shirt and hid In my back. The door closed "what was that!?" Vance screamed
"we're not going to get out are we?" Bruce said looking down crying" hey don't say that Bruce we will I promise" Finney says still holding onto me. Vance starts to walk over to bruce. I was standing infront of him. We were all confused, Vance lifted Bruce's chin up with his finger. Looked him in the eyes and kissed him. All our eyes went wide. Vance pulled away and walked pasted him to their bed and sat down. We looked back at Bruce and he was red. Like really red, I heard Finney giggling and I chuckled. I went and sat on the bed. Finney came up beside me and leaned his head on my shoulder. I smiled as I fell asleep.

Finney

I woke up to robin gone I looked around to see him sitting with Vance and vance had Bruce on his lap asleep. I smiled. Robin just nodded to whatever vance was saying and got up. I confused to why he was punching the air. We heard the floor boards creaking which means he's coming down the stairs. Robin looked at Vance and nodded. Robin moved to beside the door. I was Confused and as the door opened Robin through a punch but the grabber dodged it and smaked him and Robin fell to the ground. The grabber through the food" your going to regret that but right now I don't have the energy. " the grabber snapped and walked out. I got up and ran to Robin. "You ok?" I ask with both hand on each side of his cheek examining him to make sure he was ok. He stood up and I stood up with him. He put his hand on my hips and sighed "ya I'm fine mi amor" he then brought me intk a hug I hugged back. It was still dark out so we went back to bed.

I woke up to hands on my hips picking me up. They were bigger than Robin's so i opened my eyes to see me over the grabbers shoulder. I started to panick" put me down! Please no stop!" I yelled as I hit his back as hard as I could he started walking towards door I saw the others wakeing up"guys help! " I screamed their eyes widened as I saw Robin get up and sprint but the grabber looked the door before he could get to me. I heard muffled bangs on the door. I knew they were from Robin as he walked up the stairs. He through me on the floor" I told him he would regret it. I know how much he cares for you so I bet he is breaking down right now" the grabber said talking off his belt. I got scared and tried scooting away. " Please no, please..... help!" I screamed he started walking closer" scream as much as you want it will hurt your friend even more. Guess what he can here your screams perfectly."
"Help..." I whispered before he hit me....

I'm sorry. I had to add some abuse. I'm so sorry