5 - glimpse of us (special story)

Jihoon in his first year or a freshman and Hyunsuk in sophomore.

Jihoon sit at the back of the class and his eyes land on Hyunsuk face who's focusing at the lecture. He has been starring at him since he enter the class.

the professor that talking infront of the class can't get his attention just like hyunsuk did.

"yah park jihoon" Jaehyuk slap Jihoon shoulder making him divert his attention from Hyunsuk.

Jihoon glared at Jaehyuk.

"wow, so fierce. what do you look at? what make you not focused in class, is it something interesting?" Jaehyuk look at the direction that Jihoon stare at before.

Jihoon put his hand at jaehyuk shoulder, and pull him closer. he whisper to him so nobody can hear they talking since they're still in the class.

"that one, the boy with blue hair wearing a blue tshirt and denim jacket. who's he?" Jihoon pointed to Hyunsuk with his finger.

"ahh that one. his name is choi hyunsuk, a sophomore. he's like a weirdo. he doesn't have so many friend. I think he only have Junkyu that befriend with him" Jaehyuk tell all the information that he have.

"Junkyu?" Jihoon asked. he really don't really know anyone in this class eventho everyone know him.

"yes, the boy besides hyunsuk. he's a freshman just like us" jaehyuk pointed to junkyu by pouting his mouth.

Jihoon just nodded as understand.

"but why people called him weirdo? he looks just fine tho" Jihoon asked again.

"I dont know where it start but maybe because he rejected all the person that want him as a boyfriend and shut all people that want to be his friends. why you asking so many question? interested in him huh?" Jaehyuk smirk and wiggled his eyebrows at Jihoon.

Jihoon just shook his head. not interested in answering that question.

as the class ended, hyunsuk and junkyu walk towards the cafe.

they need to fill in their stomach that is rumbling caused by the hunger pangs.

after buying food, they sit at the table which's far from other people.

they started eating while chatting with each other.

"you know hyung, lately people disguise themself as someone else" Junkyu said with food full in his mouth.

"disguise?? like for what?" hyunsuk frowned his forehead.

"you know that park jihoon..." junkyu pointed towards Jihoon who's eating and happily chatting with his friend at a round table, he's sure have many friends since there's around 7 to 8 people there.

hyunsuk nodd.

junkyu stop pointing. "my friend said someone pretend to be him. so they can get privilage like he did."

hyunsuk just nodded his head. he then continue to eat.

"I just want you be careful, eventho you like him very much don't fall into anyone trap okay. we never know, maybe they'll know you liked Jihoon and they use Jihoon name at you. better be very careful" Junkyu said while tapped hyunsuk back, he just want to give him warning.

hyunsuk widen his eyes.

how did Junkyu know it?? he never tell anyone about it.

"how did I know it? hyung its pretty obvious. you could never hide from me. maybe you don't talk about it but your body language does. you look like you would eat him everytime he's there" Junkyu smirk, proud of himself because what he's been guessing lately is correct.

"yes yes you're right, just don't say that out loud" hyunsuk glared at Junkyu.

~~~~~

ting!

a message came into hyunsuk phone when he was studying at night.

he opened it. just incase it is an important thing.

"hi hyunsuk. do you have time tomorrow? I got something to say"

that's what the message look like.

hyunsuk decided to ignore it, like he always do.

ting!

another message come in from the same person.

hyunsuk opened it again, lazily.

"by the way, this is Jihoon. I don't know if you know me but if you do, please reply me"

Hyunsuk frowned his forehead.

Jihoon? do I know anyone name Jihoon?

"my bad, it's Park Jihoon" the person send it again.

Park Jihoon????

no its impossible.

but what if its true??

but what if its not? better be careful just like Junkyu said right?

Hyunsuk decided to close his phone again. continue his revision.

he doesn't want to overthink thing.

ting!

third time the message coming in.

Hyunsuk scream internally.

he really want to curse to whoever behind the screen, if it really not park jihoon.

he opened it again.

"hyunsuk, can we atleast become friends?"

hyunsuk ruffled his hair.

there's no way right this will be park jihoon who's his crush. there's no way a person like park jihoon want to be friend with someone weird like him, right?

so he decided to let him down.

he rejected the person who want to become his friend, just like he always do.

then after send the message, he immediately block that person.

now he can study. in peace.

the next day, he tried to ask Jihoon but he doesn't have any courage.

Jihoon also doesn't like he want to talk to Hyunsuk. Its like he doesn't make any effort to be friend with hyunsuk.

so hyunsuk made conclusion that it's really not Jihoon who message him yesterday.

but in reality, Jihoon embarassed that he's been rejected by his own crush.

-the end-