4 - jealousy jealousy

Jihoon opens his eyes and looks at his side. He always woke up with his boyfriend by his side, but now he's not there.

"Hyunsuk Hyung? Where are you?" he shouts his boyfriend's name. But there's no response.

Then he stands up, and makes his bed, making sure it's cleaned since Hyunsuk doesn't like to see a mess.

After doing that, he gets out of the room and goes to the kitchen.

Weird, Hyunsuk is also not there.

Where's he? Did he say that he will go somewhere today?

Jihoon trying hard to remember. But he can't remember anything.

Mashiho enter the kitchen and greet Jihoon while he went directly to the fridge and take out the water to drink. He gulped down the cold water like he didn't drink for days.

"Mashi, did you see Hyunsuk this morning?" Jihoon ask his dormmate.

Mashi didn't reply immediately, he finish his drink first.

"ohhh when you said that, now I remember what I'm trying to ask you before. Why Hyunsuk was crying before?" Mashiho said after putting the empty water bottle into the dustbin.

"he was crying??" Jihoon frowned his forehead.

Mashi nodded his head quickly. "like around 7 am I heard someone crying very loudly so I woke up. Then I go to the bathroom I saw Hyunsuk hyung crying while running out of your room. I thought you know since he's crying very loudly inside your room"

"ah what happen to him. He didn't say anything to me. I didn't even hear that he was crying" Jihoon ruffled his hair. Hyunsuk has never been like this since they were together.

Crying? Did he get a piece of bad news? Impossible for him to cry because of Jihoon, they were just happy talking to each other before they sleep.

Mashiho shrugs his shoulder. " I don't know hyung, maybe your service is too bad"

"did you want to die Mashii" Jihoon glared at Mashiho who's already run towards his room.

Without waiting any longer, Jihoon decided to go to Hyunsuk's room.

He enters Hyunsuk room and sees Hyunsuk was sleeping soundly with his swollen eyes. Jihoon slowly caressed his eyes and his hair. Make sure Hyunsuk is not waking up.

What happens to him? Usually, if he has a problem he will tell Jihoon first.

Hyunsuk opens his eyes and sees Jihoon there, looking at him with the usual stare he always gives.

Stare that full with love.

"you good baby?" Jihoon asked.

Then suddenly Hyunsuk wakes up from the bed and ignores Jihoon.

"hey, what's happen? Care to tell me" Jihoon says with his softest voice.

Hyunsuk glared at him "no. Now get out from this room"

Hyunsuk then pushes Jihoon out from the room and shut the door. Jihoon stare at the door with confusion.

That night, he waited for Hyunsuk to come. Usually, if Hyunsuk is mad, he will be okay after a while. Then they will just sleep together again, Jihoon decided to apologize and talk to him toninght since he shut him down this whole day.

After like 3 hours waiting, he almost fall asleep but immediately wake up after he hear the door open.

"Hyunsuk hyung?"

Hyunsuk enter the room without looking at Jihoon.

He go straight away to the bed and start taking his thing.