2 - a secret crush 2

"he just having a stomachache," Haruto shout to cover for Hyunsuk. So they decided to just let Hyunsuk go and continue the game.

Jihoon becomes anxious after hearing that, of course, he worried about Hyunsuk. He then runs off to the infirmary and asks for stomachache medicine.

Then he runs to the bathroom. As soon he arrives there, Hyunsuk just comes out of the bathroom.

"sunbae, are you okay?" Jihoon asked.

Hyunsuk was shocked at Jihoon's presence. "Jihoon..?" 

Did Hyunsuk just say his name? Jihoon turn to be shocked. "how do you know my name, sunbae?" he bit his lower lips.

Think faster Hyunsuk, think. "ah there's...nametag. Your nametag." he pointed to Jihoon's name tag there.

Jihoon nodded. He gets his hopes high for nothing.

"btw, what brings you here, Jihoon?" Hyunsuk asks while his eyes examine that taller guy from top to bottom since this is the first time they stand close to each other. He looks so handsome. His jawline is something people dying for, his body is too perfect. Did he run here? He looks good with the sweat all over him. Just imagine he is sweating on the top of... Hyunsuk shook off his thought. How it becomes dirty all of sudden.

"Haruto sunbae said at the field that Hyunsuk sunbae..."

"Just call me Hyung" Hyunsuk cut off Jihoon talking.

Jihoon nodded while smiling, and continue what he want to say.

"Haruto sunbae said that Hyunsuk sun... I mean Hyung has a stomachache. So I came to give you the medicine. Is it okay? Is it hurt now?" Jihoon passes the medicine to Hyunsuk. Their hand brushed slightly. Hyunsuk really can see how worried Jihoon is by looking at the frown on Jihoon's forehead. 

Hyunsuk smirk at Jihoon's story. Haruto, at least you did something for me about this. 

"yeah it hurt" Hyunsuk hold his stomach area and pushed it, he also frowned on his forehead making it really look like he is sick.

Seeing that thing happen, Jihoon holds both of Hyunsuk's hand areas using both his hand to support him. "Hyung can you walk, let's go to the infirmary"

Hyunsuk nodded and try to walk slowly. He also whined that he was sick. 

Hyunsuk, you really should be an actor one day.

"Hyung, I'm sorry" without any more warning Jihoon lifts Hyunsuk into the bridal position. Hyunsuk still shook but still placed his hand around Jihoon's neck. His heart beating so fast. He looks at Jihoon face from down. 

Ah, he looks so fine. It makes Hyunsuk blush.

Jihoon started to walk and say "let me bring you to the infirmary, just wait a while" Hyunsuk just nodded at that.

Arrive at the infirmary, Jihoon put Hyunsuk on the bed slowly. He then goes to the doctor in charge and talks about Hyunsuk's condition. Hyunsuk is still in his world, smiling non-stop. The doctor then examines Hyunsuk.

"his blood pressure and heart rate are so high. I think you should rest here for a while after taking the medicine. Later evening, if it is worst or not coming down, we should bring him to hospital." said the doctor to both of them. after Jihoon say thank you, he left Jihoon and Hyunsuk by themself. 

Hyunsuk's heart rate really fast, he still can't calm down from what happened just now.

Jihoon pulls the chair and sits next to Hyunsuk's bed. He then fixes the blanket that covers Hyunsuk body.