1 - lovesick

Choi Hyunsuk releases a heavy sigh as soon after he parks his car. Who didn't if they were in front of the company for work. Especially when it's Monday. He wants to get more rest.

Luckily his schedule is not like other people who work 5 days a week and around 8 hours a day. He's working as a rapper trainer for a YG idol. So his schedule is basically following the idol schedule. During this time, he's not busy at all since the group that he trains, they don't have any plans to make a comeback. So they just practice like usual.

Despite that, Hyunsuk is not the only rapper trainer, they also have a lot of other talented trainers, so it makes Hyunsuk have more rest days than other normal workers.

He walks out of his car that he parks in the basement and walks toward the elevator and pushes the up button.

Thank god there are no people waiting there. He doesn't have any mood to greet and smile at people in this early morning.

He enters the elevator and presses button 3. He needs to go to level 4 actually where the room for practicing but first and foremost, he needs an iced coffee from the cafeteria.

A better way to start his Monday. The coffee from the YG building is also so good.

That's the only thing he is excited about to go to this YG building.

or maybe one of it, not the only.

But the elevator doesn't go straight to level 3, it stopped at the ground floor.

Hyunsuk let out a sigh again, he need to face people anyway.

Ting.

The elevator door opens, revealing 5 men who talking, laughing with each other and all of them is member of treasure. Haruto, Yoshi, Junkyu, Mashiho, and Jihoon.

Seeing all the members, Hyunsuk lowers his head and takes out his phone. he then plays on his phone.

Just to distract him from something.

Jihoon who's busy talking to his friend suddenly closes his mouth when he sees Hyunsuk since he's right in front of the elevator door.

But the other just ignore what Jihoon does and enter the elevator.

"oh Hyung? You're here already?" asks Haruto who's standing next to Hyunsuk.

(in case there's someone who doesn't know, hyung is an honorific for an older man, it means older brother. it is used from one man to another man)

Hyunsuk lifts his head and smiles. "ah yes. I purposely come earlier than usual. Need to get some coffee" Haruto nodded at Hyunsuk's answer.

Since Haruto mentioned Hyunsuk everyone start greeting him. They didn't realize he was there until Haruto mention him.

"annyeong Hyung"

"good morning Hyung"

"you look good today Hyung"

Yoshi, Mashiho, and Junkyu said respectively. Jihoon just quiet and stare at the elevator.

"yahh" Junkyu smacks the back of Jihoon's head.

Jihoon rubbed his head and glared at Junkyu "what?!"

Junkyu returns Jihoon's glare with his glare. "have some manner Park Jihoon. Greet him. He's one of our staff "

"ahh, it's okay it's okay. I understand if you don't want to greet me anyway" Hyunsuk interrupted with both of his hands waving in front of him, showing he really doesn't need it.