2 - a secret crush 1

Park Jihoon enters his class. He put his bag on the side of his table and sit. He looks outside the window and sees the people that coming to the school. His seat is next to a window at level 3. So he can clearly see the main gate of the school.

"morning Jihoon" Jihoon turns his head to the voice. It's Yoshinori. One of his best friends.

"morning Yoshi" he smiles at him. Yoshi reciprocates his smile and then goes to his seat. He sits next to Jihoon.

Then one by one Jihoon's friends come in and greet him good morning.

Jihoon's eyes are still focusing on the main gate.

he can't take his eyes away from it.

The reason why he always comes earlier than usual is to watch his crush coming to school. it has been his routine since he starts liking his crush.

On the other hand, Choi Hyunsuk gets out of his car with his friend, Haruto and Jaehyuk.

The moment they step out of the car, the other student surround them.

They were really famous at school, especially Hyunsuk.

Social butterfly.

Everybody loves him, he has a great personality. He treats people based on their attitude and gives them what they deserved.

There's one time that someone bullied one boy which is Hyunsuk's classmate, talking bad and spreading a false rumor about him. When Hyunsuk knows about this, he takes disciplinary action against that person.

He is also a favorite student by all the lecturers. He keeps getting good marks and dean's list every semester.

With that handsome and cute face, there's no way people will hate him. He also keeps getting a lot of love confession either from a girl or a boy, but he rejects everyone that confesses to him. He always says "sorry" with a smile on his face after rejecting someone.

Jihoon also wants to know why did he reject everyone, by means, is Hyunsuk doesn't like anyone? Or he doesn't feel to get into a relationship? Because the people who confessed to him, have a good look. they are handsome and also beautiful.

Hyunsuk and his friends are one year older than Jihoon.

It's Hyunsuk's normal routine, he comes to school, then people surround him, he gets a lot of gift and says thank you. Then he goes to the main gate since the parking lot is outside of the university and goes to his class. He's not complaining tho.

"yah Park Jihoon" Junkyu shouts right next to Jihoon ear who's too focused on looking at Hyunsuk from far.

"yah!! can't you say hi to me properly? It's early in the morning. What if I get a heart attack?" Jihoon rubbing his heart while glaring at Junkyu who's laughing out loud.

"But you didn't right? So it's fine. If your heart beating so fast, I'm sure it's because you've been staring at Hyunsuk sunbae for toooo long" Junkyu sticks out his tongue playfully.

He then walks away, going to his table. its more like running away from there because he knows Jihoon going to do something to him.

Jihoon gritted his teeth, this boy really want to be dead early in the morning.

He was about to go to Junkyu, but his step stopped when Mashiho put his hand on his shoulder.

He turns around and sees Mashiho and Yedam making a face like 'let him be, he always like that'

Jihoon sit on his chair back and crossed his hand. He makes an unsatisfied face. Junkyu is safe today.

Junkyu who saw the whole scene just laugh silently.