Leona + IX "never thought I'd find a love like this"

Request: "Never thought I'd find a love like this." with Leona x fem! reader, please? Thanks!

A/N: Back on my 'Leona-can-speak-swahili' bs.

Warnings: mentions of violence, no beta,

Genre: One-shot

Word Count: 347

Pronouns: She/Her

Leona never thought bringing you home to meet his family was a good idea. He also never thought he'd get a girlfriend, so there's a first time for everything he supposes.

Granted he thought it was a bad idea because he knew you'd probably be busy with his family all day, what he didn't think would happen was that you would get into a fight.

It was windy that day. You hadn't gone outside but you could hear the wind howling. Unfortunately, you heard a lot more than just the wind.

You hadn't talked to the servants much in your time there. Not for any snobbish reason, you just didn't need help with most things.

He wasn't talking about you, in fact you could barely remember what he had said about Leona. You had just barely heard Leona's name and 'good for nothing' in the same sentence before confronting him.

After confirming that yes, he had in fact called your boyfriend a good for nothing, you saw red.

You didn't know how, but it had somehow gotten physical.

So now you watched as Leona dabbed disinfectant onto your knuckles. You hissed in pain only to be interrupted by him, "You should have thought about the consequences more, panya." He grumbled, putting the last band-aid around your fingers.

"I just didn't like the way he was speaking about you." You said, looking down. He sighed, "It's fine, I'm used to it by now."

"You shouldn't be." You argued back, gently grabbing his hands.

He then pulled you towards his chest and wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

"Never thought I'd find a love like this." He mumbled, having led you both to the bed.

"Like what?" You asked, voice muffled by his chest.

"Where you'd get into trouble for me." He gave an airy chuckle.

"Standing up for you is the least I could do, you are my boyfriend after all." Almost immediately after saying that you closed your eyes. He was quick to join you in sleep after he realised you were no longer responding to him.