Azul A,E,J,L Yandere alphabet

Request: Hello! I'd like to request A, E, J, L from the yandere alphabet for Azul with a gn reader. Thanks~

A/N: A lot of first recently ha! Glad to write some yandere content again

*frantic google searches octopus mating proses*

Warnings: mentions of guilt-tripping

Pronouns: They/Them

Affection: How do they show affection to their darling?

While he somewhat dislikes PDA he is very affectionate in private.

His main love language is physical touch, mostly cuddling and hand-holding.

He tends to keep his hands on places you might feel insecure about

His other love language is words of affirmation

He praises and compliments you on a daily basis

If you have any insecurities he makes sure to say reassuring things

But be warned he may use these acts to guilt-trip you

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bear to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

At first, he's pretty standoff-ish

He's quite scared of being vulnerable around you, worried about you leaving as soon as you see that side of him.

He warms up eventually and starts to open up about his past and some insecurities

Let's just hope you comfort him in return

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Azul does get jealous often, he worries that if you get too close to someone you might find someone better and leave him.

He doesn't actually blame you for his feelings of jealousy but blames the other person.

You know how I said he 'somewhat' dislikes PDA? When he is feeling jealous he goes all-in with PDA.

He also tricks the poor person you just happened to be talking to into signing a contract.

Let's just hope you don't try and make him jealous on purpose

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He'd actually be quite shy when first approaching you, he even stuttered a few times!

Though after a while he became much more forward with his advances.

If you two were alone he'd try and hold your hand, in public he'd often praise you for things that you get right

He also wards off people that he sees as rivals, mostly by roping them into contracts but has used less than legal means to get them to avoid you.

May use the Twins to some degree to force you two into romantic situations.