Chapter 1.5_Insight into memories

Kiara's pov

After a few days, both parents decided to adopt me. It was the best day of my life because I had finally found a family where I could feel safe, protected, and loved!

Then I also found out where my parents work.
Mom works as a graphic designer. She can work from home and on-site. More chose to work at home. But the father has his own business! He is the boss. He owns a private army. And with his men, he can protect all of us!

Over time, I also got to know everyone better, and everyone showed their character.

Let's start by saying that I used to play with Mia a lot. She had a wild imagination, and so did I. Soren and Kaden often used to challenge each other, for example, who can run faster three laps around the house.
Well, just like boys.

Sometimes Nora joined too, but practically she spent time with herself from the start. I think she likes to draw. Just like me.

I'll never forget that Kaden always used to steal my drawing pads and look at every new drawing and sometimes make fun of them a little.

"Hey! Give back my drawing pad! It's not yours!" I yelled in frustration as I reached for it.

"Only when I see your new scribbles." The boy laughed.

Of course, I started to go to a new school where I met Kaden's team. He just wanted me to find new friends and join with them, for which I was most excited.

Then we were eight in the circle of friends. Four girls and boys.

I've never really had friends, so it was hard to find conversation with them from the beginning because I was pretty shy and couldn't find a common language, but they encouraged me.

I went to the same class with all my teammates' girls, while the boys were in the top class.

Well, the years went by. We grew up fast, and more reasonable.

I found out I was more attached to the red marble fox. I know, it was strange enough. Even if we grew up in one house, with one parent, we don't share the same blood.
So it doesn't count as a violation that I like him a lot.

Without noticing, the boy himself had actually caught feelings for me from the beginning.

He became more attentive and helpful and spent more time with me.

We used to give each other lovely, sometimes funny nicknames. Ah, I couldn't stop thinking about his goodness.

When I was twelve years old, my team and I discovered an unbeatable power. I got Ice powers!

We started to go training at an angoras cat named Hazel, who is four years older than me, but a lot smarter, more sensible, stronger, and so on.

We strengthen our strength, gained our power amulets, learned martial arts, and helped the cat cope with all sorts of mysteries and challenges.

I still look back at it, and I can't believe that my fate would go down the most interesting and unusual way a child like me could experience at such an age...