2

The door closed and the sound of a lock noise is heard, Jake lights some candles in the corner he then grabs a glass from a carro cabinet, he then moves his hand to the bottom shelf and grabs a bottle of 34 mossur de' lefor.
"Honestly, this would pair really well if I had some chicken or pork, but who am I kidding wouldn't want to ruin the taste, you know." Jake begins to lightly pour the glass of wine, as it reaches the mid way he stops, he thinks its enough, as he takes a sip he paces to his desk, photos, files, importantly his cork bord.
He begins to build his case he pins most important to even the leased important, witch was all speculation based,"so, 29 year old German man, involved with heavy wet works, ex Ravenwood PMC guards that work for Jack, and a car theft ring, seeing is how I have files on clients from the entertainment company they could be buying cars, then selling to the highest bidder, witch the leads back to the main source, are wet works man." Jake forgot one thing, but he tells him self he's got evidence why get involved but, he had to do this.
"Being honest, how could a big entertainment company run a international car theft ring, I mean no one's going to be that dumb and not check the documents on the containers coming in, or leaving, there's a second hand, controlling the buy ins."
Jake knew he needed a team, he reaches for his phone and dials the number for Code name Ringer, he then dials and pushes call he waits a few before a male voice answers the phone,"Ringer here." "It's Jake from when we knew each other." "Well I'll be damned, well shits been great why the call huh?" "I need you and Vega to get to Colorado and fast, you remember when you said you wanted to become a interstellar agent for Ravenwood." "Jake don't worry will be there trust me, and you know we'd be honored to work with you again." "Thank you I'll be going now just call me when you arive." The phone call ends.
###
The door opens into a small apartment, a man that has a trench coat on wet from the rain pour, another man who seems to be wearing normal clothing but hides his face, "here's the keys to the place, and just remember to not damage this house ok?" "Don't worry this place will be in tip top shape."Nathaniel walks through the apartment all hooked up with his stuff, he sits down and begins to pounder the biggest question of all.
"So, are man is here, but why so secret, with all the evidence I have he should come out with the truth, but he's hiding something."
###
Morning, it was early and as well for most people don't like to get up, well Jake beats the clock up at 4am in the shower and dressed by 6am before anyone is awake in the house, he was a thumper of all, plus Jake needed help he knows his half sister was always not shcool influenced, but was in the weapon world.
###
Jake walks over to his closet and pulls out a CH Flash grenade, it was loud but not blinding knowing it wake his sister up, he opens her door, I tossed the flash near her closet, Jake held the door shut, but he didn't know that there was a presence behind him.
The feeling then came of a barrel to his head, the muffled sound of the flash went off as he didn't know it was his sister with a weapon.
###
"So, quick to get on your feat but didn't even check the house to see if anyone else is awake huh." Jake felt nervous, he didn't know that his half sister was sinister but also devious, "Ha, good one but you for got one thing your magazine to that mcx is unloaded." His half sister porsha looked confused but cleared the mag from the weapon, she noticed the dummy rounds in the magazine were gone,"Well played Jake well played, you win and plus that was proof that I am good for your mission." Jake was surprised, he was pretending not to laugh but it was so damn funny, Jake said,"huh, you really don't have a clue on combat nor training, let alone yes you are smart with weapons and quick to your feat."
###
Tiss, was 3 hours after the helish morning, sure it was like when he was kidnapped but he won and that was fare, he didn't relise when he walked into the cheifs room at the police station, it was hell on wheels seeing old friends.
The chief as well as the other two have the most big grins on there faces "so, I had a nice chat with these to this morning and I see you brought more of your squad, let's have a seat since we made contact we have bigger news then anything." Jake walks to a open seat, so follows Danny, and porsh, they all take seats by the others.
The cheif sets a coffee cup down, and hands each an updated file,"so are man who we didn't know much about has some interesting back story, Marveck Munts moved to the states due to his contract through, you guessed it Ravenwood PMC, are man here is set to run this illicit deal, while protecting the agency's reputation." Jake is puzzled but noticed Vega.
Vega begins to speak,"So, are guy is a nut then, or he's some one who loves to play games with private military companies, and use them to do evil?" Ringer sits in the chair far right of her, he weres a tactical load out but hides it with a coat, even has dager holders on it.
Ringer begins to speak,"Well, I for one say that we can take him, after all just three places to raid for clues, the cars must be worth something." The chief agrees.
###
The 5 members head to a police lot, they begin to question what car is going to be used for this assignment, the officers open the garage to reveal a huge suv underneath a car sheet,"Well its er, your ride, well its nothing standard to our officers so it's a hidden ride, so Jake, here's the keys oh and if this car doesn't come back I swear I'll arrest you right after the job, got it." Jake takes the keys to the vehicle, "Thanks, and um are you sure about this, because it's a lot to lose for a vehicle." "Jake, take the fucking car and go."
###
END