Embezzlemented Truth

The night of the fight Danny had with the crew rocked inside his brain, bitten by what appears to be pain, and blood dripimg from his stomach.

A voice a sudden voice of a man but a heavy accent, a German accent.

"Ja, he's awake, nothing is more happy to see a little birdy fly."

Danny quite out of it can only place his surroundings to be at a holtel but a very cheap one, he can since a smell of unhumane air.

"What the hell, were am I."

A sudden punch hit him right in the jaw.

"Shut up pig, I know about your little crew, i know the operation your here to stop, I know the most inter most deepest things that could hurt you, what if your firend Jake suddenly disappeared, or what about porsh, you have a kind hart, why get wrapped up in this ja?"
###

A Grey Mercedes van pulls up to a dirt  poor motel outside the city, inside the van is Jake, Ringer, Vega, and Porsh, the crew grabs weapons from the rack, putting on gear from gear loading zones, ready to breach make a final assault.

"Alright, with not to none Intel were here, every one I just wanna say, we do not know the threat were walking into." Jake says.

Ringer looks at him, "Let's hope to find out the truth and end this shit, remember on signal every one, blue aragon, no witnesses."

"Got it." Porsh says.

"Rodger that mate."

"10-4 loud and clear."

Ringer tells every one "assume all enemies are hostile, take no prisoner, any hostages assumed there armed and dangerous."

The van doors open, the four of the crew jump out fully geared out head to toe black insertion gear and heavy assault rifles make there way to the room upstairs, the approach the door.

"Alright guys let's do this."

Jake sets up a door breach device that impacts the door, the non lethal round is set and ready.

"Remember Jake, take no chances assume all hostile threats are armed."

The door is busted in, two people In the room get thrown back but are taken out by suppressed gun shots, the four make there way in and see a desk, on the desk are files, tax forms and bunch of secure Intel from the IRS.

Jake looks at the paper work, Porsh and Ringer check the rest of the room, Vega finds a computer with yet another security lock.

Jake says, "Guys holy shit, these say a lot, looks like the company was in massive debt, looks to be of."

Jake looks at the name.

"Fucking Ravenwood, for fuck sake not these merc fucks, son of a bitch!"

"Jake, are you serious, god so this is the shit that he done to pay back debt, sell stolen vehicles to Ravenwood mercs, to pay off a 134million dollar debt." Porsh says.

Jake says out loud, "kill people in cold blood, blame the murders to be conspiracy then to tie it off then force the public to hide news so they don't get caught."

Jake looks at Ringer who seems to be silent, "Ravenwoods tacking software chips, they malfunction make it a suspicious death, any lose ends are cleaned up ."

Jake remembers something, not before being intrupted, "Guys, holy hell, it's Danny, and he he's "

"Spill it Ringer."

"Jake, he's um, he's well gone."

Jake and his Team were well puzzled and very, shocked, mostly shaken by the fact.

Jake snaps the files on the desktop and on the table, he took a picture to send to the police department in Colorado, so the feds can finish the rest out, Ringer. And the rest of the group head out, Jake walks out slowly.

He dropped to his dammed knees and cried, but he was descend to keep moving.

He rises up and heads to the van, not before receiving a phone call.
###
To Be Continued....