Character BIO/INTRODUCTION

A/N This is a character introduction...

Name: JAMIE VERISO (VEGA)
Age: 26
Birth location: Perth, West Australia
Bio: A young female, very pep and loves to sing, but has a dark secret, yes she loves the club scene but she's a private girl, she noligable in computers and has very great smarts in hacking, when she left her home town she joined a military operation, ran by Ravenwood and put on Jake's team they were two tangos in the wind during Operation Blue Bizon.
Status: Alive

NAME: SEAN REDIC (RINGER)
AGE: 20
BIRTH LOCATION: COLLEGE CITY, OR
BIO: Silent but deadly, he's very combative, shcools kicked him out for fights, bringing weapons to shcool just absolut mess, when he was just 17 he was approached by a recruiter for Ravenwood and was selected for a protection detail, but the mission went south, he lied about what happened.
STATUS: DECEASED

NAME: NATHANIEL SPADE (LT)
AGE: 45
BIRTH LOCATION: HOQUIAM, WA
BIO: Born 1979 in a small coastal town he was in love with history even the love of conspiracies, he did have a love intrist yes, but things never worked he had a firend named Sid but he moved on, he sits around waiting for a big case to look into the entertainment business company's and there deep history, this leaves him to head out to meet this mystery man, who knows the truth.
STATUS: ALIVE

A/N these will be character intros side characters you will meet in the book they will not be introduced unless of recurrence.