Love Shadow

A/N This chapter will be between Jake and porsh, there will be no 18+ content, but 15+ content.
Content that will be included in this chapter will contain, fluff, light tensions such as a hug, and possibly light kissing, and tugging, slow romantic scene.
You Have Been Warned ⚠️
###

The sky cast its blue undertone as if the sun was going to comince a wake up, Jake was the only one who didn't go inside his room but instead treated him self to a peaceful embrace of the coastal breeze, and choppy airy mist.

Jake casts his view toward the city, he finds it amusing that the city never sleeps, he checks his phone to have a look at the time, the time read 4:45am.

He opens his phone and well proceeds to play a song that brought him comfort when he was a child, he almost drifted off into a study sleep not before hering the door open.

"Mind if I join?" Porsh says.

"Sure, just keep it quiet."

Porsh walked over to Jake and sat near in a open space, she glances over at the perturbed man.

"What's on your mind?" Porsh says.

"If life was ticking from right under your feat, what would you do."

"I don't know, to be honest I'd be quite scared in all honesty."

They sat there looking and gazing the view of the city, it is alive, full of people walking, driving.

"Porsh, to be hundred percent honest, why are we here, I remember once as a kid I would gaze out and look at the city, just to escape reality."

"Huh, so you and me both, guess we're not so different after all Huh?"

The music playing is a soft melody the love felt the airs soothing touch, Jake and porsh, lock hands and fall into each other's embrace, the two sat there and slow danced to the best classic music ever, the two thought it was like love at first sight.

The song nearly closing its final melody, porsh pulls back and leans her head towards Jake's face, there lips met, it feels wrong, but to Jake he didn't have a care in the world, the two sheare a deep hug, even the most passionate kiss ever.

They stop there kiss right as the music ends, "did we just kiss." Jake says.

Porsh felt really embarrassed about the shocking kiss, "Oh my God, I am so so sorry Jake, I I can't this no, I am sorry that took things way to far."

Jake looks at her, he losses the grip from his hug "um so be wired its wow things escalate the situation."

Jake couldn't keep his words straight, the blond female stood there, looking embarrassed about the kiss she and him had, Jake as if he felt to walk over and apologize didn't, he walks over to the nearing ledge of the balcony, Jake was now feet away from porsh, "the blonde female, I just kissed it was weird but also very interesting, if that's how you describe it."

Porsh wanted to plea her self to him that it was a mistake, but she thought it was hot, or mildly attractive since she never really sheard a deep feeling like that, to no one.
###

The morning sun about to show its sun beams on two distraught people well two people that were humans getting out there feelings.

Jake looked over at porsh, "you know, I ain't even mad about it, truth is it felt really good to be completely honest."

Porsh shot a Glance at Jake with her naked eye transfixed on his face, "huh, I thought I'd be mad my self." Porsh walks to Jake and grabs his hand and says "you know, ever since I known you, you've been well a big brother to me, I get it sounds bad or wrong for me to say it like that."

Porsh began to kiss Jake once more this time with her tongue, she retreats and says, "are we really related, I mean we don't feel wrong or regret it, but yet Jake you puzzle me?"

Jake smirks over at porsh, "how so?"

Porsh says " huh well if we were truly related this would have been weird, two you are like my type, I guess three, why you such a good kisser?"

Jake looks at her, "Well I'd just say it runs in the sprit I guess."

The two both look at the time, after a long night we could use the sleep, and only sleep the two of them agree, they even agreed to keep the kiss on the lowkey side of things.

And with that, be wid to go pardon a good sleep.