Chapter 2

Bill, Chad, Fabian. Nathan and your POV
We were talking and we saw you walking around to get food. After getting food, we waved at you to try to get your attention. You waved back and went to them.

You: Hey Bill, Chad, Fabian and Nathan.

All: Hello.

You: Where's Toby?

Bill: Toby's right there. (He pointed to Toby playing a guitar.)

You: What is he playing?

Bill: I'm not sure. We should take a look.

We go all approach Toby, he kept playing his guitar.

Toby: (playing the guitar) Lady, coming down to the riptide, I'll be your left hand man. I love you, see in the sunrise, all day long. Oh, Oh ~ Ah ~ Lady coming down to the riptide, from the Darkside. All is long. I love you, when you sing your song and your words mean a lot. (Ends playing the guitar.)

The crowd cheered for Toby. Toby did his victory cheer. Then he put his guitar back and went towards us. We all  did our claps, handshakes, pats and hugs for Toby.

Bill: That was awesome.

Toby: Oh hell yeah!

Chad: (whispers into your ear) He likes to song this song as his hobby. It's really awesome, amazing and surprising to hear him song this song.

You: Your damn right.

You and Chad giggled.

Fabian: What a great start of a day Toby.

Toby: Me playing the guitar is a start of a good day?

Fabian: Yeah. Of course.

Toby: Yep. Of course it is Fabian.

We all go to our table to sit down.

Toby: We all gonna hold a surprise for you very soon (your name.)

You: Oh really?!

Toby: Yes of course.

You: Nice. (A smile forms onto your face.)

Toby: You should smile more often.

You: I know I should.

Chad: (Looks at me) You wanna help decorate?

You: I'll help you decorate.

Chad: Great. Meet us at the back gate after school.

You: I will.

The bell rang for class and it was time for all of us to go to our class. I was in my science class and I met Fabian there. I sat next to him. We had a question and it was very hard to do so we did it together.

Fabian: Is it carbon dioxide?

You: No.

Fabian: Then what's iron plays sulfur.

You: It's iron sulfide. Because your trying to name the compound that is formed when two elements bond together.

Fabian: Makes sense.

You: Ok.

Fabian: You know that Toby wants you to be his friend and to be our friends.

You: That's interesting. I wanna be all of your friends.

Fabian: Then we can be your friend. You can be our friend too.

You: Nice.

After science class, me and Fabian go to the back gate, waiting for the others to come. After the others came, we all go to Tony's house to decorate the party for him. We decorate this house perfectly and it took 2 hours to decorate his house. We all had a sleepover at his house. The sleepover was quite fun. Tomorrow was Saturday, so there no school.

Your POV
I wonder what the surprise is. Maybe we will celebrate it tomorrow.

Fabian: This is Toby's house by the way.

You: His house looks great and fashionable.

Fabian: Looks incredible.

You yawned and slept. Fabian gave you a note and he puts it in your pocket. Then he slept right next to you.