Chapter 9

Toby and I went to a private room to have a private talk to each other. He pinned me to a wall and kissed me.

Toby: You gained my trust and respect.

You: You did too.

Toby: Well that's nice to know. Because this is our last celebration before you have to go back to your world.

You: I don't wanna leave you Toby.

Toby: Me too. But we don't have the same life.

You: Your right. But how can I be with you?

Toby: He took me here so maybe if he took you here as well, then we'll be forever.

He kissed me again while wrapping me tightly.

Toby: This is how we will celebrate our last  party together.

Toby hold me closer and tightly. He then kissed my lower back, upper back and giving me hickey's on my neck. I was sitting on his lap, moaning into his shoulder as I lay my head there. I hold a tight grip while wrapping around his back.

Toby then went all naked.

Toby: "Suck my cock."

I sucked his cock and made him moan. Then all of a sudden Hoodie and I were back in reality. I was sitting on my bed sweating.

Hoodie: Woah. You ok there?

You: Yeah.

Masky: Boss needs us.

Hoodie: Yeah! (He looked at me.) Well we will come back if you need us. Call out our names. Masky and Hoodie. We'll come to you.

You: I will.

Hoodie: Alright. I'll go now.

I gave him a hug and I saw him went with Masky out of the room.