Chapter 7

Fire was surrounding Toby as he was trying to escape. I ran towards him as he looked at me with teary eyes. I wiped off his tears and hugged him.

You: If you die, I'll die with you.

Toby: No. You must live.

You: Then what do I do without you?

The flames get bigger and wider as seconds went by.

Toby: Get out of here now!

You got out of the fire safely, but Toby was nowhere to be found after. You tried to find him everywhere where the fire is and screamed out his name as he was nowhere to be found. You then walked home having a feeling he was still alive somewhere so you had some hope. Then when you went back home, you watched the news that there was fire in the forest where Toby was, but nowhere to be seen. You closed the tv.

"You'll meet Toby only when he's ready to see you, but I have a feeling that you will be meeting him soon as he is wanting you back in his life." A deep gentle voice in my mind calmed me down from the anxiety and stress that I had.

You: Yes. I'm meeting my friend again. It's good that Toby is alive.

"Of course he's alive and safe."

I smiled happily hearing those words. I have to be patient and wait for Toby to come back to my life so we can have fun and talk again. For now, I'll just chuck anything that I don't need in the bin. It took a few hours for me to get rid of the things I needed. Then I rested myself on the couch and listened to my favorite songs. I vibed and hummed to the song that I was listening to. I looked outside to see it was pouring rain. Then I went to my room to lay down on my bed staring into the ceiling.

"Are you gonna sleep?" He worriedly says.

"No. Not tired yet. Just thinking about Toby."

"What's making you think of him?"

"He was my best friend and I was his best friend too. It has been like 9 years since we've together until he was in that fire and he vanished." You looked down to yourself. Your tears started to fall from your eyes to your cheeks. The voice that was in your head came inside your room. He wiped your tears away as you looked at his lips.

"Hoodie, is he okay?" Masky asked curiously.

"Yeah. He's okay."

Hoodie faced me and I looked at him in the eyes.

"Your gonna be fine. Just take my hand and you'll see Toby." Hoodie let his hand out to me. I then grabbed it.