Chapter 1

You and Ticci Toby had English class together. You both sat next to each other. You both didn't know each other yet so you two didn't talk to each other. The girl that sat next to Toby was very chatty to her friend that was standing behind her.

Joanna: The one that's sitting next to you isn't he the one that won that basketball game? He's so cool. Isn't that right Jenny?

Jenny: Of course. The way he dumps the basketball in the hoop was so cool. 

Joanna: He moves so -

Toby stared at them with the "stop talking about me" eyes. The girls went silent and Joannan sat down on her seat. The bell rang as you walked out of class. You looked back and saw the boys walking with Ticci Toby as they talked with each other. You looked forward while you thought no one noticed you looking at them. You then sat on the silver seat that was at the food court. You took out your lunch and ate it. Ticci Toby and the boys sat next to your table.

Your friend: Boo!

You didn't even flinch one bit, but you gave them that stern, calm stare while rakish your eyebrows at your friend while he/she sat next to you.

Your friend: So you know that guy who is so popular, he's name is Ticci Toby. He's sitting next to our table.

You looked to see Ticci Toby was sitting next to your table.

You: Wanna go talk to Toby?

Your friend: Why not?! Let's talk to Toby.

We both walked towards Ticci Toby.

Your friend: Hey.

Toby: Hi. How are you?

Your friend: I'm good.

Toby looked at you and pointed to come over. You walked towards him and stood next to him. He grabs you and made you sit next to him nice there was another seat next to him. Your friend sat beside you. Toby looked at the other boys.

Toby: Bill, Chad, Fabian, Nathan you can all go.

They all went.

Toby: They are my friends by the way.

You: Oh cool. (Took a bite of your food.)

Your friend: Anyway, Toby, you wanna be our friends as well?

Toby: Why not? I don't see a problem.

You: Great.

Toby: Anyways what's your names? Since you know mine, I wanna know yours.

You: I'm (your name).

Your friend: I'm (your friends name).

The bell rang and we go to our classes. You had Science. After science, it was time to go to the back gate that you walked home from. But before you went home, Toby and his friends came to you with a bright smile.

Toby: Meet my friends.

Bill, Chad, Fabian, Nathan: Hey!

You: Hello. I'm (your name).

Bill: I'm Chad it's nice to meet you.

He made a handshake with you doing the handshake with him.

Chad: I'm Chad. Nice to meet you.

You: Nice to meet you too Chad. Having a good time with your friends?

Chad: (smiles) Hell yeah!

Fabian: My name is Fabian.

You: Hello Fabian.

Fabian: Wanna hang out with us at lunch?

You: Yeah.

Fabian: Cool.

You: Well I better get going.

You go home.

Ticci Toby's POV

Toby: Should we get closer to him?

Fabian: Why not? He seems really great to hang out with.

Chad: Yeah.

Nathan: That's a good idea.

Toby: Ok. Well get closer to him. After that, Fabian you can give him and me the invitation for the party because it's our celebration.

Bill: That seems like a good plan.

Toby: Then I and (your name) can meet up with us all.

Nathan: Then the fun starts.

Toby: Oh hell yeah!!