chapter thirty four

Give it to me who passed out from the speed of a vampire and needs to be shaken up by them in order to wake up from my not so restful sleep

And give it to the human me who falls flat back to the ground at the humongous wall standing before us.

I didn't give a care about the look of what looks like the school, I'm marvelling over the pegasus flying down over to us and with it brought the masterpiece of a Headmaster alongside Jay and another addition.

Another man who have a heart-shaped smile and is waving to us happily like all of this was too normal for him.

In order to not be rude, I rised up to my feet with the help of Sunoo and also waved at him in return.

My response made him jump down from the magical horse and helped Jay who looks a bit scared to get down from such a high drop. I was more than glad to see one of the cat boys, however, my eyes still searched for the others.

They weren't with them.

"Are you the female human?", the newcomer asked to me after they've completely made their approach.

The three of them stood now before me in their imposing height. The one beside the Headmaster have his hair down to the nape of his neck. It's wavy or slightly curly with some of the strands falling down against the top of his brows and it complimented his overall features.

Is this one a vampire as well? Wait, are they all a vampire?

"Professor Jung isn't one of us", a voice answered in my head out of nowhere.

It is not a normal occurence for me, so I looked around in shock and the one I caught the eyes of is Jay who were walking forward for Jungwon. He smiled at me then whisked his favorite boy away from us as they began to talk a little to the edge of this clearing.

As for Sunoo, he's walking forward to the Headmaster with his hand to the small of my back but my mind was elsewhere.

To Jay. Telepathy is his power. Could it be that he could read minds too? This can only mean one thing for me.

What if he had been reading my mind all this time? Oh no.. the things I've thought about my crush is a topic I would not rather have him say to that boy's face.

"So what's next now for us?", Sunoo asked, not beating around the bush for the two men.

The two shared a look of understanding before the Headmaster nods to the second pegasus arriving, "Before anything else, we should sneak the three of you inside the secret room first"