chapter five

The comfort of my house seems to relax the cats

The comfort of my house seems to relax the cats. When I gently plopped the bag down, they all sprawled out and I immediately bring out all the cat beds I bought in front of them.

However, one of them climbed up to my thighs and I smiled at him.

"What is it, Sunoo?", I asked as I crouched down to his height.

He rubbed his head against my cheeks and I took this as a thank you for what I have done to them so far. The others didn't do it, only watching him save for Jake and he was now nuzzling against my neck, so I have at least two furballs now being sweet and cute.

I stood up and smiled, "I thank you too, guys, for lifting up my mood this way"

I headed to my room and some of the cats trailed after me.

I changed inside the bathroom and plopped down my bed after where I grabbed my phone from my bag. I informed my friends of the issue about Kimmy, because I know for some reason, they would be able to help me.

Some of the cats snuggled against my warm body as I typed on my phone. I pet the ginger one as it stayes on my neck while the egyptian mau, I don't know whether he is up there in my forehead to annoy me, but he stayed there, not doing anything at all.

I pet the turkish van on the head as I read all the responses from my friends.

"Sunghoon, what are you doing?", Jay meowed sternly from the other side of the bed as the girl pet Sunghoon on the head, which sent shivers down his spine.

He instinctively purred at Y/N's touch.

"I don't know, Jay, but I'm loving it", Sunghoon replied, closing his eyes at the every rub.

Jay rolled his eyes, padding over next to Y/N's face and poked her in the cheek.

"Oh, hello there, Jay", she greeted him with a smile.

"What are you doing to my friends? Why are they all glued to you?", he replied, forgetting she can't understand him.

"My small darling, I can't speak cat language, so what did you mean to say?", Y/N asked him.

Right! He was a cat, how could he forget? Jay sighed, and hopped off the bed, and onto the desk that looked out onto the street, to where he found Jungwon is also looking for a way to maybe return to their magical academy.

When will we turn human again?, he asked to himself, watching the others dumbly do some things they would never do as a human.

Heeseung was sat in front of the old deskstop, looking so lost at the keyboard. On the bed, Sunoo and Ni-ki were conversing in a jumble of meows above Y/N's head while Jake looked like he was trying to sleep in the pile of hair in his face while Sunghoon was curled up against the girl's side.