chapter eleven

While Y/N were changing in her bedroom for her morning shift at work, Jake and Jungwon were both washing the dishes, specifically after they lost in a rock n' paper game

"She's a very interesting girl, don't you think?", Jake asked to the younger boy beside him, in which Jungwon nodded.

"Yes, she is", he replied in his usual bored tone, "She's nice and her care towards us feels quite unique"

"Are you beginning to see her as acceptable for a normal human then?", Jake hummed, setting another plate onto the dryer.

"No, not yet", Jungwon replied, staring out the window in which he nearly broke one of the plates due to inattentiveness.

Jake chuckled at him, and replied, "If you are still doubting her, then I will convinced you otherwise. She is, by the way, our savior in a way"

"Do you see her as more?", Jungwon prompted, not really into the conversation.

His mind was elsewhere, that one thing is clear to Jake and yet he was still a little unprepared at the question thrown to him.

"No", he whispers quietly.

"What are you talking about?", they both heard the girl at the same time.

They quickly turned around and found her already dressed in a casual outfit of a hoodie and pants. She was waiting for their answer, but there's one thing Jake that he can't missed from all around him.

How is it that this girl managed to get their attention all at once?

"Uh, we're terribly sorry!", Jungwon said politely. Y/N smiled at him, and relief flooded his veins.

"It's okay. By the way, can I trust any of you to take care of my house while I'm out?", she asked them and they both nodded.

Heading for the front door where her shoes is waiting, she felt everyone's heavy stare on her back. Soon, some of the boys were bidding her goodbye and waves. However, in her usual spot in the floor, her phone chirped from her bag.

Rei:

What's up? Having fun with a boy without telling me?

Y/N:

Good morning to you too..^^

Rei:

What's with your neighbors saying they could hear boys in your house?

I felt cold blood flow in my veins as Sunghoon looked over my shoulder while taking a bite of one of my chips that he probably found from my stock. I hastily grabbed the phone out of his sight and replied to my bestfriend.

Finishing up in tying my shoes, I said to him since he was the nearest, "Okay, I'm gonna head for work. A few rules to you and your friends. One, no one going out of the house unless you want to see people freak out about your ears and tails. Two, no fighting and breaking my stuff here and three, keep Ni-ki in check and I meant it, so please share it to them, alright?"