Chapter 9

Keep these in mind ;)

(F/d)
Favorite doughnut

(F/f)
Favorite Flavor

Y/n

I woke up and got ready for school, but then I checked the calendar and saw that there wasn't today. What a relief I can sleep all day if I wanted to! I did my usual morning routine and then decided not to sleep all day even though am really tired. I texted if Athena wanted to hang out but she texted back that she was gonna hang out with tanner, of course. I wanted to go to the mall to buy stuff, I also heard that the frozen yogurt opened-up again. It was closed because they didn't have enough staff but I guess they do now.

I decided that I would go there last since it would melt and I would get my hands sticky. I was gonna leave until I saw my older sister, Sophia standing in front of the door with my favorite niece Susie and Georgie. Sophia was my older sister that moved out of town last year tho it didn't feel like she moved out. She always visits on the weekends with Susie and Georgie . Sophia had beautiful blonde hair, she use to have (h/c) like our family but she dyed her hair and she still looks amazing with her (e/c) that matched yours.

Sophia
|
|

(This was rushed ill make better ones!)

"Y/N HIII UHM SOOOO... I need you to take care of these sweet angels of mine! Am going to a party and I need to get ready. I'll pay you I swear'" Sophia yelled. I roll my eyes but agreed. I took Georgie and susie and thankfully there not devils and there really sweet.

(this is what they look like, Sophia and susie are white cause you chose your skin color)

Drew them with IbisPaint 💀

"Hello y/n! I love your face it's pretty! Am I gonna be pretty as you!" Susie kept asking. I love her she's always sweet. "No you'll look better! You're cute Susie, Georgie I love your hair you like your hair long?" He just smiled and nodded. He doesn't talk much but he's nice and isn't chaotic like other children I've taken care of. I waved Sophia goodbye and closed the door. "Are you guys hungry? I can make you guys hmmm... pasta or chicken?" Susie yelled out that she wanted pasta and Georgie just nodded as well. I went to go boli water and get the pasta.