Chapter 5

(In lunch)

Y/n
Me and Athena sat down at our table and the Same thing happens. The boys gift Athena things, I take some and then go on with our day. I still had this rage because of what they did and they even bribed me. I lied to them and told them that I wouldn't tell her, but I did. I don't want my friend hurt.

It was the end of class and I just start doodling and listen to music with my earbuds. Athena told me that she was gonna mess with the boys and pretend she liked them back. She was going to a fair or something because i told her that Lucas was afraid of heights. Cruel I know but i thought it was cute- wait no! He's a jerk who plays with Poor girls heart! like mine... (girl what...💀)

Whatever. The past is past and he was never my type. He was sluggish and didn't do anything. I hear the bell ring and I get out of school not waiting for Athena. I feel tears streaming down my cheeks. God I need to stop thinking about him! I started running, I wanted to go to my house as soon as possible. I end up getting there but took a while. I run upstairs forgetting about my cats. I just start crying into my pillow about him and everything!

After a while, I calmed myself down and got a call from Athena. I hanged up and texted her that I wasn't feeling the best. Someone else called again and I thought I was Athena. "Athena I said am not feeling well" I said but I realized it was my mom. "Sweetheart it's me. I have exiting news! You can work with us at the restaurant! Me and you're father decide it was time you get a job. You can start tomorrow but you may work in night shifts if you'd like since you have school." She said, "That's great! You guys don't need help today?" I ask. "No sweetie you can start tomorrow it's fine! I have to go now but get some rest and get ready for you're big day tomorrow! Bye" and hanged up.

I decided I should sleep early so I went down stairs and fed my cat, plus the crazy ones. I could tell they were mad and I gave them treats as a sorry for my breakdown. I was going to head but I saw a letter under my door. I took it and saw it was from Lucas. I quickly crumble it and toss it somewhere, I was curious and did wanna read it but not now. I took a shower and went straight to bed trying to forget what had happened.

Couple of days past and I got the hang of the job as a waiter. The boys still tease Athena but when they come over to us I always leave. She asked me if she can borrow my crazy cats for her plan with tanner and she said it failed.. I never got them back... I told her to keep trying. It was almost time to get ready for work. I put my hair in a low pony tail and went out and head to the restaurant. The same things happen. I get yelled at some times but I don't really care. There was a lot of rich people here, I saw this couple and one of them started yelling at my dad. Supposedly his steak wasn't good sizzling enough and threatened to shut the restaurant down. Me and my dad ignored him and continued our shift. I saw a group of family sitting. There daughter was very pretty, I believe she was a super model and her name was iris? I walked up to them and said the usual.

"Hello! Thank you for coming! What would you guys like today!" What I saw shook me. It was Lucas and we both stared at each other and I quickly focus on his family? "Yes may we get the steak, medium please." The parents am assuming said. "Of course! And for you guys?" I glare at Lucas but I try to not to let it get to me. They all order and i head to the kitchen for them to prepare the food. I handed some other people's food and then I had to give the food too iris family.

It was almost the end of my shift and I was exhausted by then. I went to go collect dishes but someone grabbed my wrist and I immediately knew who it was. "Let go." I tell him "look am sorry. Don't tell her I'll even give you half of the money." Lucas said. I scoffed "you think I want the money. Just leave me alone I don't care about the bet or you. I honestly don't know how you're related to iris." I just left and did the rest of my job. After I was done I told my parents I was gonna leave and head home. Once I did I got a call from Athena and decided to answer her.

"Hey y/n! Sorry if you've been feeling down. I had a chess club to go to so I was busy. Someone bought this weird cheerleader and ruined the game she was annoying" 

I laughed at her comment "Wow that's harsh, and it's fine I finally got a job."

"Really that's amazing! I just wanted to check in on you!"

"Thanks! How was the date with the boys?"

"Backfired completely! The cats wouldn't want to leave tanners house! I can give you his location to pick you're cats up?"

"It's okay, I don't think they like us very much. Plus (c/n) is already a hand full. Tell him he can keep the cats!"

"Alright y/n. Ill leave you alone now I bet your tired. Ill see you in school tomorrow! Bye!"

"Okay bye!"
I hang up and head to bed forgetting to change into My pjs. I really want to read that letter but maybe some other day.
——————————————————————-

AM SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK LONG I DONT HAVE ENERGY 😡 and I kinda forgot I wrote this. I think I wanna end this story early and put some one shots about Lucas and you sooo yeahhh. I've also been considering writing a story about bill denbrough from IT chapter 1 because am obsessed with the movie ever since it came out and now that's out on Netflix I've been watching it from hours. If you also like that movie um you're hot and you should friend me 😍 (next chapter will come out maybe next week!)

1109words