• Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

After classes were finished, I met up with Athena. We're in the same neighborhood so we always walk home together! I saw her and waved. We walked together and opened the door to leave but just as we did we saw the three boys in with cars. They smiled at her and athen froze.

"Hey baby girl, I think you're an engine cause my car won't start without you"

"Come on princess let's get out of here, I'll give you a ride home"

I look at Athena and she scrunched her nose, we look at Lucas and he just gave her a nod and signal to get in. I lightly blushed at Lucas, why does he look kinda cute? What no! Snap out of it y/n he will hurt you! Athena was annoyed and shoved me out of the campus. "What's going on? You just froze, did you think we would really catch a ride with the heartbreakers?" Athena asked me "oh sorry... I just got lost in my thoughts I guess" I just shook the thought off and we begin walking home.

After a while, we get to Athen's house first and then wave to each other goodbye. My house is only a few blocks away so we always hang out. I get home and open the door, the first thing that greets me is my cat. His name is (c/n) and has white fluffy fur. His eyes are a bright blue which makes him even cuter. He kinda reminds me of Lucas..wait what? I ignore my thought and pick (c/n) up while bringing her nose to mine. he meows and I put him down to feed him. My parents are working so there barley home, except on Sundays. My mom works at my dad's restaurant as a waiter and plans to join her soon, My dad owns the restaurant and is always busy but they try to make time for me.

I go to the fridge and try to get (c/n) food that's on top of it but is always too high for me to reach. I ended up getting it with the tip of the broom and feeding my cat. I go upstairs and go to my bed to watch tik toks for a while but a while turned into 2 hours already! We get out of school at 3:42 and I came back at 4, I get out of bed and take a shower. I put on some shorts and a shirt to get ready for bed but I don't sleep till 10. It's late I know but that's how it's always been. I check the time and it's 6:48 so I have a couple of hours left. I go to the living room And get dinner so I can watch tv while eating. I turn it on and decided to watch " the amazing world of gumball" (or whatever you want) until am done eating.

The show ended and I also finished eating by then it was 7. My parents come back at 11 and I always have to do chores, my dad may have money but we don't like to waste it sometimes. We like to keep it humble because my dad always worries that one day it will flunk and I agree. I wash my dishes and some others, after that I do laundry. It doesn't take me that long but I did things slowly so I Can waste a bit of my time since I got nothing to do. I finish and go to my room, I lay down and (c/n) joins me too. I text Athena to check if she's awake and she is.

—————————nerd Athena————————

Y/n: heyyy are you awake?

nerd Athena: yeah! I don't sleep till 9

Y/n: I know but you always fall asleep earlier 🙄

nerd Athena: sometimes! Anyways do you like Lucas y/n?

Y/n: ew gross no! They're a bunch of a-holes that play with girls heart.

nerd Athena: Okayyyy calm downnnn I only said that because I saw you blushing 😏

Y/n: OKAYY LOOK AT TIME ITS TIME TO SLEEP OKAY BYEE GOODNIGHT CYA!
———————————————————————-

I quickly turn off my phone and hold my pillow close to me. Was I really in love with him? I mean I have one class with him but he always falls asleep or skips. It was 8 by now so I decided to sleep so I wouldn't think about Lucas.

Next morning in class

I was in science class waiting for it to end, we had 10 more minutes until class ends and then We have lunch. "Okay class! We have a project and have to do models of volcanoes (idk what to put) and you guys have to finish it by next week. I will choose your partners and finish during school or after school." The teacher says. I wish athen was in my class I know no one here.

The teacher picked sticks and I really hope I get no one bad, not to mention that Lucas is in my class and he didn't skip! "Alright Stacy and Miguel, Amanda and jay-" the names kept going until I heard my name and what I heard shocked me "finally, Y/n and Lucas. If I did not call your name your with the rest of the class."

I look at Lucas and he looks at me, I quickly turn away and the bell rings. I take my stuff and walk out of class quickly before he talks to me, though I'd love the image of me and him together I can't. I go to the cafeteria and see athen so I walk up to her, we walk in and I told her what happened " So the teacher chose partners and you'll never guess who I got" I tell Athena. She looks at me "uhm jay?" I shake my head "Nooo I got Lucas!" She looks at me again but happy "that's great! You can ask why the heck there after me!" I nodded and agreed to ask him... someday.

We were going to sit on a table until the boys came up to her and tried to give her milkshakes,coffee, burgers and nuggets. Not gonna lie i wanted some but I looked at Athena and she turned them down. I decided to snatch the milkshake and coffee and followed her. We sat down and gave her the coffee but she glared at me "what? It's food and lunch time" she rolls her eyes. Me and Athena overheard some girls talk about athen "seriously...why are they after that lame junior?" "It must be a prank! There's no way they'd notice her otherwise she's ugly!" We turn around "Hey! You brats" I yell, "I really want to punch all you girls right now, but you know am busy dealing with attractive boys drooling over me now so Chao!" we decided to leave since athena got pissed off.

Time skip

I get out of school but Athena texted me that she left early because something came up. I walk out until the heartbreakers crowded me "uhm can I help you guys?" I ask. Tanner smirks at me "do you know where Athena went darling" and winks? Andre shoved him and pulls out money "why don't you just tell me sweet cheeks" I try not to laugh and kindly deny it. Lucas looks at me and pins me to a wall "tell me and I'll do the whole project for science sweetheart" I blush and push him off. "She's busy don't worry about her. She's not your pet so leave her alone"  they all left and felt someone slowly walking away but ended up stopping him.

13002 words