Chapter 6

( I tried to draw Lucas, Um 💀)

Y/n

I woke up and I did the regular things. Am at school and me and Athena went to lunch. When we sat down it seemed that the boys weren't bickering today. "You think they gave up? I really enjoyed the free stuff" I ask Athena. "I doubt it, soon I hope" we start talking about school and some other plans for her to use against the boys if they didn't give up. The bell rang we headed to our last classes.

After classes, I decided to sleep over at Athenas for tonight and talk. She didn't have chess club and there wasn't school that day so it was perfect. I headed home really quick to grab a few things and then head to her house. We had a list of things to do all day and night, when I arrived her mother greeted me and let me in. "Athena! Y/n is here" her mom yells. Athena headed down and hugged me. We went upstairs so I could put my stuff in her room. "Let's bake the cookies first! Did you grab the dough?" Athena asked "Yeah! Cmon let's go!"

No ones POV

You and Athena bake cookies, both of you guys kept messing up but all you guys did was laugh at the mistakes. Y/n made sure not to burn her friends house, and so did Athena. Y/n decided to make some heart shaped ones and Athena made different kinds of shaped too. After Athena and y/n we're done they put the pan and put the sheets, put the cookies, and then bake them. Once they were in the oven, Athena and y/n take a shower to wash up. Once both of them were done they headed to the oven to see that the cookies needed a few more minutes. So they went to Athenas room and asked her mom to tell them when they were done.

Y/N

"Soo you've been looking at tanner a lot" I say to Athena smirking. "What? No it's not like that! I hate guys like them you know me. Plus you shouldn't be talking you have your puppy eyes for Lucas, though he is a jerk for what he did to you. So let's forget about him."  She said smiling "right, you know you look really pretty with your hair down, why don't you wear your hair down?" "Oh, I don't know. I guess am not use to it, I like your hair tho, very soft"  we smile and she got up. "Where you heading?"  I ask "Oh am gonna put some music!" She takes her phone and and goes to her speaker. She plays "That's what I like" by Bruno Mars ( if you don't like him feel free to choose whoever you like)

She paused the music tho because her mom called us. We headed down and saw the cookies, me and Athena look at each other and high five. Athena took out a plate and placed some for us and some for her mom. "You want milk?" She asked, "sure why not" when we were done we headed up stairs to her room. We took pictures, painted our nails, talk, and some bored games. It was 8 by now, "Athena" "yeah? What's wrong" "do you like tanner?" Her face turns red "don't even try to deny it! You blush when you see him and you always stare at him girl" she turns redder and I smile at her punching her arm lightly. She looks at me and I knew she was gonna do something "okay, well I'll tell you the truth if you tell me that you liked Lucas?" I knew my face turned red and there was a moment of silence. "Fine at the count of 3 we say it at the same time deal?" I tell Athena. She hesitantly but agrees I count down to 3 and we both blurted our our answers "yes" "yeah" we look at each other and laugh.

We talk for a little more and then put a movie for us to watch, we picked "IT chapter one" and we decided to watch chapter 2 after. After a few minutes the movie was going good until me and Athena saw Andre at her window. We both yelled, "Omg you scared the heck out of us! Why are you here?"  "There's a party near by, cmon!"Athena look at me and I just shrugged.
"Well party's aren't really my thing, and plus am having a sleepover right now. Besides We don't have anything to wear"Athena said. Andre just smiles "that's alright she can come, say no more baby girl come with me." I looked at them and stood there but Athena dragged me with her to the mall.

Andre payed for us, which was nice I guess. We got some dresses and then went to change quickly. Me and Athena decided to do each others hair, I quickly notice that her anklet wasn't around her neck. "Hey Athena, what happened to your anklet?" I asked her "oh I don't know, I've been looking everywhere for jt but I can't find it. I probably left it at tanners or something" I smiled while still fixing her hair. After we were done, we headed out and there stood Andre. "Wow you girls look like someone I know" "who?" "My next girlfriends" I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

————————————————-

AYY OMG TY FOR 500 READ, I've tried to finish this early, more coming chapters coming soon ;)