32: Bachelorette/Bachelor Party

^drunk kids cause yah
And credit to whoever edited it!
Y/N POV:

"Kay bye! Have fun and don't get too drunk!" I wave bye to Minho and close the door behind him. He's going to Hyunjin's bachelor party at a bar. They rented the place for the night. There's like 18 boys so that'll be so chaotic. Oh and don't worry there are games there too so they won't drink too much.

Just as I walk away from the door it rings again. I turn back and open it to see Wheein and Hwasa. "Heyy!" They give me a hug and walk in.

"Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Jisoo." They introduce themselves. I close the door and get champagne from the kitchen. What are we planning on doing for my party? You may ask. Well, we're going to play some games and do some karaoke then go out to eat and possibly stalk the boys.

Hyunjin POV:

"Hey, glad ya'll made it." I bro hug each BTS member as the come into the bar.

"Wouldn't miss it." Namjoon says then joins everyone else.

Wondering what we're going to do? Not much just drinking, playing arcade games and darts. Everyone is around the actual bar area and I go to join them next to Sanha.

"One shot of soju please." I tell the barista and she nods, getting a glass and the bottle of soju.

"Someone's feeling brave. Didn't know you drink." Sanha chuckles lifting his phone up to probably take a photo of me. I smile and make a peace sign. He takes the photo and puts his phone is his back pocket. The barista puts the drink in front of me and I thank her as Sanha orders a shot, too.

"Why else would I have my bachelors party at a bar?" I chuckle holding my drink for him to cheers with. The barista gives him his drink and he clinks it with mine.

"To a happy and long lasting marriage. And tons of children."

A few hours later:
3rd Person POV

Hoseok twerks on the stage and Minho slaps his ass. The people around with them just start laughing. They attract everyone else's attention by their loudness. Hyunjin was playing darts with Namjoon, Daehwi, Felix and Jeongin. Felix is winning and Namjoon was no where near. He got a few dart in the wall.

"Hyunjin! Go on stage with them!" Everyone, except Jeongin, cheers the bachelor on. Hyunjin gets flustered and hesitates but they don't stop cheering him on. He gives in and they applaud for him. He glugs down the drink he had in his hands and goes on stage.

Hoseok and Minho get off and Hyunjin paces around the stage.

Meanwhile at Y/n's place...

"Three kids at most. I'm not going over that. I hate kids anyway, they're so...childish." Y/n says, petting Kkami that's in her lap, all the girls laugh.

"Y/n! I'm hungry! When are we going to dinner?" Rosé whines. Y/n looks at the time on her phone.

"We can go now. Ya'll wanna?" She asks them and they all agree that they're hungry. Y/n puts Kkami on his doggy bed. They get their phones, purses and jackets.

When they get everything, they walk down the street "Wait! Let's take a photo!" Solar suggests and everyone complies with her. They put Y/n in the center and do jazz hands around her. She poses like a diva for one photo then the other like she's confused. Solar and Y/n switch, so now Y/n is behind the camera. A photo of all my female friends, definitely saving these.

Y/n takes her phone out and turns around, back facing the street. Everyone gets behind her and poses. Y/n smiles and takes a selfie. Just as she snap the photo, she gets a message from Jeongin.

🦊Innie☁️:
Nonna can I join you?
They're getting 18+ here :<

Everyone sees the notification and it goes completely quiet except for Hwasa and Jennie.

"What the fuck-" They say at the same time and everyone starts laughing.

"Forget being hungry let's go see what they're up to." Lisa suggests. They all agree to just walk by and look through the window and wait for Jeongin. Afterwards they'll go to eat. Y/n texts Jeongin back.

You:
Of course innie
We're going for a walk anyway

🦊Innie☁️:
Thank you noona :D

You:
Yw and i'll text u when we are outside

🦊Innie☁️:
Ok ty

Y/n hearts the message then shuts off her phone and they walk to the bar. It's a few blocks away. The girls play truth or dare on the way there.

"Dare obvi." Y/n flips her hair dramatically.

"Okay, okay. I dare you to take a photo of the boys from the window and send it to one of them tomorrow." Lisa chuckles.

"Aight bet. They'll think we're stalking them." Y/n laughs.

"Yeah! That's the point!"

A few blocks later:
Y/N POV:

You:
We're outside
Make up and excuse and tell Hyunjin

🦊Innie☁️:
Ok noona

We approach the bar and I look in.

"What the hell?" We all say and laugh, but try to keep it down. Hyunjin and Chan are hip thrusting and body rolling on the stage.

So like...look at the video at the top of the chapter-

Everyone else is going straight up crazy. Probably the drinks but still. Hoseok is twerking with Jimin in the back. Minho and Jisung are making out by the bar. I look around look for Innie. Oh, he's walking with Seungmin to the front, by the stage.

"Scram! Away from the window!" I tell them and we giggle, running to the sidewalk just as Innie walks out with Seungmin.

"I know what ya'll are up to." Seungmin eyes us then puts on a smile. "Have fun, bye!" He goes back in, letting the door shut behind him.

"Hey Innie! Anyway, we were just on our way to dinner."

Time skip because "I am groot:"

"I bet you boys had fun." I chuckle and give Minho a cup of tea and sit on the couch, next to him. The girls are playing some game in their room.

"Oh yeah, we did." He tries to hide a smile.

"Wanna tell me about it?" I stifle a laugh, he shrugs like it's nothing.

"Eh, we drank, you know. Played some games. Nothing too drastic." He explains and I nod, like I believe what he's saying.

"Was Hyunjin being loyal?" I ask randomly as he takes a sip of the tea.

"No, he was fucking a stripper in front of all of us." He looks at me dead in the eyes. "Yes! He was being the most loyal person ever. Maybe some body rolls and twerking but that's all." He looks away and rubs the nape of his neck. I laugh as he puts down his cup. He looks at me like I'm weird. I engulf him in a hug and he falls back.

"Your a great friend. I love you." I squeeze him and he pretends to choke. Rosé comes into the room.

"Woahh. N/n you're getting married tomorrow. Geez." Her eyes widen, looking at us then heads into the kitchen.

"Out of context! And I know!" I yell at her. "You smell like alcohol." I tell Minho and chuckle.

Playing with Fire || Hwang Hyunjin x Reader || Mafia AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara