6. Planning the Heist

Y/N POV:

It's the week the shipment comes in. And I'm so very excited. Cant you tell? No. I'm dreading this.

I trained the boys with the things they need to know just to get by and fight possibly security at the bank.

As of now I sit at a large table with 20 other people, the rest of Stray Pink and the 7 legendary members of one of the biggest mafia gangs, BTS. A blueprint of the bank is laid out on the table with markers showing who is going where and doing what.

So far in our plan we start of with 2 different groups. One at each entrance to the building. And well thats it.

"I think we should make teams based on roles. For starters RM and Bangchan should lead separate teams since they are the bosses." Taehyung says and everyone nods.

Want to hear some ancient tales about my love life and history with BTS? Well, I used to date Taehyung. Long ago, when I first got started in the mafia business. We were a rather cute couple, just being teenagers. But.....I liked Minho too. Taehyung liked Jennie, so we decided to break up. We are still close friends, though. Don't worry, I wouldn't leave that gorgeous human being. Oh! And you're almost fully caught up on my love life.

"I agree. From my gang I'll have Jk, Yoongi, and Jimin on one team the rest on the other. Jin you will stay in the vehicle, ready to drive." Namjoon looks at all of his gang members. They all nod in understanding. The new boys look confused as ever. They have almost no idea who these people are in front of us and what they'll be doing. I'm sure they are already doubting their worth. Since they sit next to me, I'd whisper to them it's okay, but...

I don't wanna.

"Minho, are you good with staying in the van?" Chan asks, looking all serious. I mean this is a serious matter for us. Minho nods as I think back to our custom we always do before we part ways.

Flashback (couple of years ago):

I put my forehead on Minho's and look into his eyes.

"Don't die, and remember your my favorite."  I know it's not the best thing to say, but it works for us. I smile. As cliché as it sounds, his eyes are shimmering brown, gazing into my soul.

"You're my favorite too. Don't die, princess." He smiles. I take a deep breath and step out of the vehicle, joining the rest of the gang.

Present time:

I smile to myself at the thought.

"And Jisung on my team." Channie concludes. I get confused and tap on Felix's shoulder.

I whisper to him, "Did he say my name? Sorry I spaced out."

"No, you'll be with me." He smiles.

"Thanks." I smile back.

Time skip cause we are still procrastinating even though Chan said "Like mate, stop procrastinating"~

We figured out the whole plan. But we changed some things about it. There will be 5 groups. Excluding Binnie and Yoongi. My team is starting at the front entrance. We plan to crash the place right before closing time. That way there will be less employees and less civilians. Although, there will be more security. But nothing we can't handle.

Yoongi will turn off the cameras and security alarms. Binnie will hack into the employee log system to see who is still in the bank. We will either use them as hostages if there is more than three of them. We only need three employees to access the vault in the basement.

We have a possible 45 minute to an hour window that we are safe. The distraction group will start a shooting or attempted robbery, their choice, at the local mall to distract the police. And if they are lucky there could be a car chase. Minho is going to do that. I hope he'll be okay. I trust him, though.

Me, Jisoo, RM and Taehyung are going to go in the vault and get everything we can with the bank tellers. We will then take all the stuff and be on our way out. Jin will drive my group and Rose will drive mine. We will take separate routes back to Stray Pinks Mansion. Well, we voted out the name Stray Pink, it's Stray Kids now. We're young still!

Now, we are taking some chill time. Some of us in the game room, kitchen and backyard. Right now I'm in the backyard. One of my favorite places in the mansion. I sit with Jennie on the chairs by the pool. It's night now so the pool is too cold for me to swim.

"I'm so excited!" Jennie squeals, stomping her feet lightly. Hyunjin is in the pool now, with Felix, Changbin, Jimin, Tae and Kook. They are playing pool volleyball. It's cute seeing Hyunjin and Felix get along with the others. It's rather interesting seeing them in only swimming trunks for the first time...

"Are you listening to me?" Jennie puts her hand on her hip and snaps her fingers in front of my face.

I jolt back. "Sorry..."

"Watching Hyunjin? Or is it Felix? Wait no! Don't tell me it's Taehyung!" She shakes her head and I chuckle.

"Heh, no. I'm done with the dating game!" She rolls her eyes.

"That's bullshit." She retorts shaking my shoulders. My hair flicking my eyes every time she pulls my shoulders forward.

"What's going on here?" I hear a somewhat deep voice. Couldn't be Felix cause-

Oh wait. "Hi Tae." I remember. Jennie lets go and I put my hair back in place as I smile awkwardly. He chuckles and smiles.

"It's been a while.." He comes closer with a small towel around his neck. Not gonna lie. He looks pretty fine right now.

"I'm gonna go. Yeah." Jennie points to the boys in the pool and heads there way. Most likely to taunt some of them for losing or something. Tae sits where Jennie got up from.

"Sorry I haven't been texting you, I got a new phone and forgot your number." I nod in understanding.

"Thats okay. How've you been?" I act like nothing ever happened between us after we broke up. We're good as friends but I didn't know how to react since he was my first relationship.

"Meh. You know, shooting some people here and there, keeping hostages, planning to steal from a bank. The usual." He shrugs then breaks out laughing. I do too. "It's been too long since I've last seen you." He sighs.

"I know! Wait a sec." I take out my phone and make a new contact. "May I have your number?" I giggle.

"Of course m'lady." He bows then takes my phone I held out for him. He types in a few numbers then hands it back. "Such a pleasure."

"Not even I ever got your number. How rude." Hyunjin smiles and sits on the bench next to us.

"Sorry, sorry, you're highness." I hand him my phone. He puts in his number as well.

"Are you all drunk?" Minho joins the conversation. We all start laughing. Minho stares at us like we're maniacs.

"It's a possibility." Taehyung shurgs, smiling.

"Nah, but thats a good idea!" I smirk.

"Oh god no. You don't wanna see her drunk." Minho facepalms himself and shakes his head, unapprovingly.