19: Party, Party Yeah

Y/N POV:

Yesterday was something! But you know what today is? My birthday! Getting Hyunjin back was a good enough early birthday present. Let's see how long it takes for someone to wish me happy birthday.

I'm in my room right now choosing what to wear. I hear a knock at the door. "Come in!" I got ready for the day already, I'm in leggings and a sweatshirt. It's going to be a sunny and warm day today so I'm going to change.

Minho comes into my room with Dori and Doongie. "I'm gonna need those condoms back." He pauses. "Just kidding. Happy Birthday Princess!" He makes Dori's paw wave at me. I wave back, but in small.

"Thanks Minho, you're the first." I smile taking the cats and hugging him with one arm. I let go and kiss each cat as he takes Soonie from my bed. I know he acts like he doesn't care but he does. He's a big baby inside.

"Of course, I'll never forget your birthday." He sits on the edge of my bed.

"I need your help, what should I wear?" I ask opening the door to my closet. He tilts his head and lets Soonie out of his grasp.

I pet the cats until Minho comes out of the closet a few minutes later.
Sorry I- anyway

He has jean shorts that end around maybe, mid thigh. He also has an oversized short sleeve shirt. He hands it to me.

"Perfect! Thank you, Minho!" I take it and change in the closet.

Time skip bc Felix's friend gave him an egg...Sweet:

"Looks like someone's a vsco girl on their birthday." Rosé chuckles. We're outside doing nothing, just sitting on the grass and talking.

"That's right, happy birthday N/n!" Jennie and Lisa join the conversation.

"Thank you!" I hug them. The boys start coming outside. Felix comes over and rolls on the grass over to us.

"Happy Birthday, Noona." He says in a high-pitched voice, as he pats my head and rolls away. We start laughing and go over to the boys on the patio. Binnie gets the grill ready and Chan takes the cover on the pool off. The rest starts getting chairs and tables.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask them, no one in particular. They all look at me.

"It's your birthday, stupid." Minnie tells me.

"I know that, but this." I show them what I mean by pointing at everything.

"We're having a party, duh." Jeongin shrugs.

"For me? Thanks!"

Another time skip bc Hyunjin is hotter than your ex, better than your next:

"Oi! Lets play who's most likely to!" Felix calls to all of us. Most of us are eating or drinking, the rest are in the pool. I'm talking with Binnie and Jisoo. We all go to the pool where Felix is with Jisung, Jeongin, Minnie and Minho. Though Minho isn't swimming, he's just standing by. At this rate, he'll never learn how to swim.

"Can I start?" Lisa asks, cheerfully. Most lets her. She starts anyway.

"Okay uh..Who's most likely to have the most kids?" Everyone looks at Hyunjin, including me. He laughs nervously.

"You're too beautiful for this world. Anyone would want to have you as their child's father." Felix says. Now everyone looks at me.

"What?" I feel my face burning up.

"You would obviously want to have Jinnie and your child's father. It's obvious." Jisoo shrugs, taking a sip of her drink.

"They already fucked. Who knows if she's pregnant." Minho blurts out. I glare at him. Nothing to see here, just a snitch.

Time skip again because "She's my woman before she's your mother:"

"Charades! Please!" Innie whines, pleading to us. We give in and he does a little happy dance. Chan goes inside and gets some paper and pencils to make the notes for people to choose.

My feet are in the pool, while I drink a margarita. This is the life. I put my drink down, next to me. I feel something or someone- pull my feet and now I'm in the water. I quickly push myself to the surface, spitting water out of my mouth. I inhaled a little, but you know, I probably won't die.

Hyunjin chuckles. "That's not nice! It's my birthday!" I pout and spash him with water. He splashes be back. We keep splashing each other until Channie calls us to the patio.

Hyunjin gives me a towel to dry off. I got my shorts wet, damnit. I sigh and walk with Hyunjin.

"Hope you know the rules. If not, that's your problem! Birthday girl first." Chan puts a hat in front of me.

"But I-"

"Come on, it's just a game." He frowns. I give in and close my eyes, choosing a note from the hat. I take out out and read it.

Act like Minho

Damn, this is my calling. I smirk too myself and fold the note, putting it on the ground.

"Ready?" Everyone takes a seat out stands watching me. I make cat ears with my hands above my head. People start shouting things.

"One at a time, idiots." Jisung raises his hand. I point to him. "Doongi? Sooni? Dori?" I shake my head and he pouts.

I do Minho's weird smile, to make it easier for them. Minho raises his hand. I point to him. "Me, obviously." He does the smirk thing. Uh ok I guess.

I sit next to Hyunjin while Minho takes a note from the hat. He laughs and folds it, dropping it onto the ground. He puts good hands on his forehead and pretends to faint. Felix raises his hand.

Minho calls on him. "Is it Hyunjin? Drama llama?" Minho nods.

"This is too easy!" Jennie crosses her arms.

"Says the one who hasn't guessed anything." Jisoo retorts.

Hyunjin pulls me onto his lap. "How come you didn't get it?" He gazes into my eyes. Holy-

"How come you didn't get it? It's yourself anyway." I roll my eyes. He kisses my forehead and I shut up.

"Okay people, be quiet!" Felix instructs with his deep voice and everyone goes quiet. He smiles. The duality I swear.

Right before he can do anything the house alarm goes off. Either it's an accident or someone's trying to break in.