11: Bombshell

Hyunjin POV:

It's noon and Y/n still hasn't woken up. Felix wants me to wake her up but I don't think it's good to since she has a hangover. Best to let her rest. Felix and I are sitting at the kitchen island right now. I chew on the exterior of a piece of watermelon, thinking it over.

"Hyunjin, wake Y/n up. Chan needs to talk to both of you." Jisoo pops her head into the kitchen then leaves. I sigh.

"See I'm always right. Bring her a glass of water, some egg and a piece of toast." Felix rubs it in my face, metaphorically obviously.

"Yeah, yeah okay. Thanks Mr. know it all."

"Excuse me, that's me." Minho butts into our conversation from the dining table, which causes us to chuckle. I take a glass of water, a plate of a couple of slices of toast and some scrambled eggs that Minho made, to Y/n. When I get upstairs I knock on her door. She doesn't answer.

"N/n?" She doesn't answer again. I take a deep breath and knock. "Y/n, I'm coming in." I open the door and she's still asleep. Her arm is off one side of the bed and her legs are caught in the blanket. She looks so peaceful, yet uncomfortable. I set the plate and cup on her nightstand and walk over to her window. I open the curtains and she jolts awake.

She groans. "Morning, sleeping beauty." I joke and spread my arms embracing the sunshine peaking from the window.

"Ugh. Five more minutes!" She turns over but glances at me. "Oh, it's you." She chuckles then hides her face in her pillow. I frown.

"Come on, wake up. I got you some water. And some food for when you feel like eating." I say with hope. Her phone lights up. I glance over at it.

1:06 pm
One Notification

🐯Tae🐾: now
Want to go shopping with me, kook and
jimin tomorrow? You can bring whoever
you want with you

"Taehyung sent you a text. I'll tell him you like him if you don't wake up!" She scrabbles to get her phone. She holds it to her chest.

"Mine." She leans over and takes the glass of water and takes a sip. She sets it back down. "Thank you though." I walk over to the door.

"Yeah, also Chan needs to talk to us. So hurry up and get ready." I open the door.

"Okay. Also you wanna go shopping tomorrow? With the maknaes of BTS? We can make it all maknae shopping day." She gets out of bed.

"Why not?" I smile. She does too and I head downstairs to find Felix. He's still in the kitchen with Minho. They're talking about random stuff and sports. Typical men.

"Yo, Felix. Wanna go shopping tomorrow? With N/n, Taehyung, Jimin and Jk?" I sit on an island stool.

"Sure." He responds.

"What about me?" Minho looks offended.

"Sorry, maknaes only." He pouts.

Time skip cause Lee know isn't a princess, he's a queen:

Y/N POV:

I walk into Chan's office with Hyunjin and there are two chairs now. We each take a seat.

"I have a mission for both of you. Mainly Hyunjin." He turns to look at him. "This will be your first seducing mission. You'll seduce a female so that you can set up a weapon trade. This is her profile, where you're going, what you need to trade, etc. The day you leave I'll give you the bag of diamonds and gold we are trading. That day will be tomorrow! Good luck!" Chan gives Hyunjin a folder and he takes it skimming pages.