12: Oh To Have Talent

Y/N POV:

Chan loads the last bag of diamonds and gold into the car. I give Hyunjin a gun just in case, and I take one for myself. I put a bag of things we may need in the backseat. The car is just a simple Hyundai with the windows tinted. We wouldn't want to stand out.

"That's all. Good luck you two." Chan nods a goodbye and walks inside just as Minho comes out. Hyunjin gets in the passenger seat as Minho comes up to me.

"Hey, Don't die, princess. You got this. You're my second favorite for a reason."

"Only second?" I sigh, aware first is Jisung. "But thanks, I'll try not to die." I hug him and he hugs back.

"That's the spirit." He pats my head then lets go. "Bye N/n." I wave as I hop in the drivers seat and start the engine.

"Yeah! Bye Minho!" I close the car door and look at Hyunjin, who looks on edge. Probably nervous for his first solo mission. Sort of solo. He looks quite handsome right now. He's wearing a black button up shirt that is tucked in on one side of his black jeans. "Ready?" He nods and I drive off.

The drive is approximately 7 hours. We're meeting up far because it will drive the woman's mafia away from our mansion. Plan is for Hyunjin to join Bahiyyih in the bar. That's why he's wearing the outfit. She knows he's in our mafia but not his name, well yet. They're going to talk business and Hyunjin is going to try his ultimate best to flirt and be seductive. She's most likely trained not to fall for it but you never know.

Time skip cause "YELLOW CARDEU, YELLOW CARDEU:"

"Urin cham byeollago isanghan saiya
Seororeul buseojige Geurigon tto kkyeoana" Hyunjin finishes his verse. We are singing some songs to pass time and make it less boring. He's actually really good at singing. "Come on, N/n! Sing the next part." He encourages me.

"Okay, okay. You got me feeling like a psycho, psycho. Uril bogo malhae jakku jakku, Dasi an bol deut ssaudagado. Buteo danini mallya, Ihaega an gandae, Utgijido antae-" My hands start cramping. God damnit. I pull over. We're on an empty road. No one in sight, so it's alright. I won't cause a car wreck.

"What happened? You good?" Hyunjin asks. I shake my wrists.

"I'm fine, just hands started cramping. You can get out and stretch for a few minutes, if you want." I suggest. He nods and opens his door. He stands right by the door, I can feel his eyes on me so I look up at him and raise an eyebrow. He looks away. The hand cramps start to go away and I get out of the car as well. I lay down like a starfish on the hot cement. Hyunjin sits next to me. It's not like someone's going to run us over.

"This reminds me of that time in the backyard." He looks into the distance. This time it's farmland.

"Yeah." There's a cricket somewhere in the fields that can be heard from the road. "I never got to know much about you. Tell me something, Mr. Hwang." I chuckle. He sighs.

"What do u wanna know?" I shrug. He thinks for a moment. "Well my life is pretty boring up till now. But I've lived in America for a majority of my life. I was forced to marry this one girl from school. It was that or I continued to study in Korea. That was an obvious answer."

"Being forced to marry someone is uneventful to you?" I asked, shocked. He laughs at that and I sit up straight.

"I dunno. You confuse me so much." He sighs and gets up. "Dance with me?" That was random but I accept his offer. I smile and nod as he gives me a hand, helping me up. I walk over to the car and turn the music back on. I choose Filter and turn the volume up so it can be heard outside of the car.

Cue to start playing the music from the top of the chapter (hehe)..

I take his hand in mine and he twirls me around a few times so now we're back in the middle of the road. He smiles and puts one of his hands on my hip and the other interwinding with mine. I put my other hand on his shoulder. We move our hips to the beat and ballroom dance at the same time.

The moment lasts for a while as I look into his eyes, glimmering from the sunlight. He looks back at me into my eyes and smiles genuinely. As if reading each other's mind when the beat drops we pull apart, but keep our hands still interwinded. He pulls me back and now my back is to his front. He's holding my hips with both hands and moving it to the beat. I put my hands over my head to his neck and let it drift down slowly, enjoying the moment.

I never knew I could dance this well. The beat drops once again and we pull apart. He takes my right hand and spins me three times around again. He pulls me back, this time facing each other. He puts his arms arounds my waist and I put my arms around his neck loosely. We stare into each other eyes, still slightly moving to the beat. We both start leaning closer.

Wait, why were we here again? Oh my god! No we have to get going! Before I can pull away his lips are on mine. My mind goes blank and responds with kissing him back. His tongue swipes my bottom lip and finds it's way into my mouth. Our tongues tangle together then he bites my bottom lip lightly and pulls back from the lack of air.

I look away inhaling and exhaling deeply trying to regain my composure. Hyunjin looks at me and I realize I'm still holding on to him, so I let go. He follows my action and lets go too.

"I..Uhm, let's get going?" I suggest he nods awkwardly.

"Oh y-yeah." I look anywhere but at him and head back into the car.