Lucky For Who?

It was dark; as black as the heart of Voldemort I would say. I couldn't see one thing... That was until a light appeared at the end of the infinite hallway. I ran towards the light; it was absolutely necessary for me to arrive at the end of the tunnel. 

Once I reached it, the light was blinding and growing in strength by the second. I attempted to shield my eyes but nothing was working. Just when I thought I would surely lose my sight, it ceased and I was standing in a large gray room filled with everything and anything I could think of. 

Over in the corner, I saw an odd sight. There was a woman stood in front of an oven. I had the oddest feeling that I knew her, though I could not place where I knew her from. 'Hi, there sweety. I baked you something,' she said, turning to face me with a pan full of bread on it.  

'No, thanks,' I mumbled as I noticed she had a baby on her hips. It was one of the most beautiful babies I had ever seen. She had big gray eyes and the most beautiful chocolate hair. I had to stop myself from reaching out and taking her from the woman. 

I looked down at my feet and noticed tons of rice scattered all over the floor. Before I could wonder aloud as to why there was rice all over the floor, I got intense crippling pains in my abdomen. I fell to the ground and squeezed my eyes shut while screaming out in pain. 

'Shh,' I heard someone whisper abruptly, directly into my ear. Just like that, the pains were gone and I was able to stand up. I was in a completely different location.  

I was in what looked like a normal muggle classroom. There was a man there, again I got the feeling that I knew him but I couldn't place him. He held a piece of chalk in his hand and smiled warmly at me before moving so suddenly that I almost jumped in shock.  

He threw the chalk across the room and scratched 'WATCH OUT' into the chalk board using his fingers. I would have thought the sound was excruciating but instead of the fingernails on the chalkboard, I heard a child calling out. She said, 'I'll be here soon.' 

The next scenes zoomed by so quick that I hardly had time to recognize what I was seeing: a flower growing rapidly in a pot, someone's funeral complete with a few individuals in tears, someone sticking a long needle into my abdomen in a blindingly white room, and finally, the gray room again. 

Suddenly, Draco appeared in the center of the room. 'I'm so glad you're here! I don't know what's going on...," I said, getting ready to take the first step towards him but I couldn't. My feet wouldn't budge. 

Draco began to cross the room himself and stopped a few feet away from me. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver gun. Before I could ask him how he got his hands on a muggle gun, he lifted it and pointed it straight at my head. I stared into the barrel of the gun. I didn't understand what he was doing. 

The last thing I heard was the sound of a gunshot. 

I shot up straight in my bed; my breathing was ragged and sweat was dripping down my arm. What the hell was that? 

That was the most vivid dream I've ever had...though it was more of a nightmare. How could my mind even imagine Draco shooting me? He would never... 

Though I was shaken up, I would be a fool not to take the dream seriously. My mother was a seer for God's sake. I knew that dreams always meant something... I just didn't know what that would could possibly mean.

That morning I went up to the owlery with a letter I had wrote directly after the dream. It was a full recap addressed to my mother. She'd know exactly what it meant.