Thank You!

Can you believe it? After a little more than two years of on and off writing, we have finally have a completed book on our hands! I really want to say thank you for all of your support throughout this journey. This hasn't always come easily for me, but thanks to your kindness and feedback, I finally got here. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

I remember when I was hoping that I'd have this story done in time for the Wattys last year, but since that didn't happen, I'm definitely considering entering this book as an option. I'd really like to edit this to make it better (it is definitely a first draft!), so your feedback would be super helpful to that process if you'd be so kind.

Who is your favorite character and why?

Who is your least favorite?

What was your favorite part of the book?

What do you wish was in the book that wasn't there?

What do you think could have been improved, clarified, or cut to make the story flow better?

And finally, for my last fun question of Tell Me What You Hate About Me, what do you hate about me? Just kidding. Please don't answer that. My real question is who would you want to write your biography?

As I hope you know, you can be one hundred percent honest. I love feedback that's given in a constructive way. I work hard to make my works as good as I can, but my set of eyes and brain can only do so much. It takes a village to put together a good book.

Once again, thank you so much for reading. It means the world to me to have this opportunity, to tell stories about the made-up people in my head. And it means even more that you went on this journey with me. Thank you.
One more thing: don't forget to keep an eye out for a bonus chapter coming soon!