Man-Eater

For hours David, kai, kamijo, akira, karl, Oribe, naruse, and matsuoka escorted Torrik back to his camp, when they got there they saw a lot of tribes people wearing clothes out of an stone age. When they saw them, they started to get scared because these tribes men never seen anyone from the outside world or anyone they are not familiar with.

Torrik: Don't panic! They save torrik from striped devil!

The natives started to murmur about what he said, they were all thinking why would outsiders help them?

Native: Outsiders save leader?

The students were shocked to see how the natives were like, they were just people trying to survive on the island, the world have not had a interaction like this since the sintinelese tribe and they isolated themselves.

Oribe: This is almost amazing! They look like something out of an movie.

Kamijo: Well at least not all of them are crazy.

Torrik lead them through the village and as they followed him, they were getting weird looks from the natives, it was like the natives has discovered something. When the group looked around they saw a lot of holes in straw made houses.

Kai: Why is there a lot of holes in the houses?

Torrik: The striped devil breaks through houses, at night we hear screams and try to help but when we get there, we too late.

Torrik pointed at the damages the tiger made.

Torrik: Striped devil drags us into bush and never see them again, we try burying them but predators tried to steal bodies.

Akira: That's terrifying.

David: [Points] Look at this!

David was pointing at a paw print left by a tiger, it has been here more than once.

Torrik: We tried tracking it, but fearing we might get lost.

Oribe: Do you have any trackers or hunters.

The tribes man replied by only having hunters, tracking the tiger was almost impossible. 

Torrik: Tiger kills 50 of us almost monthly.

This was a sad thing to hear, that a lot of people fell victim to the vicious cat, the people were so scared that they started calling it the Tiger or Striped devil of Ark. They were so desperate to catch or kill it.

David: Have u guys tried setting up traps.

Torrik: Yes but devil is too evasive to get caught, we need strong hunters to kill it.

David: Hold on, why don't we help you.

Kamijo: Your joking right? Because i am not laughing.

Akira: Just look at these people, they are so skinny that they can barely stand up straight. Not only that but if that tiger is still out there than it will be a problem until the last day.

Kamijo: How would we know that they won't attack us when or if we kill this thing.

Oribe: I don't think they look like the shifty type, the injured are stacking up, not only that but they have lost so many people already.

Torrik: It will get worst, tiger comes into village almost every night.

Karl: [Scared] Jesus  Mary and Joseph.

Back at the building.

Matt was sitting on a chair putting his feet up feeling relaxed, aoyama on the other hand is not.

Aoyama: I just don't get how u are this calm when one of us will die in a couple of hours. Plus the others might get themselves killed by those natives.

Matt: We have been on this island for about 3 days and the rescue will come by probably in the morning.

Momosaki: What if the search team don't even know what part of the island to look first, i say we should go to the mountains and that way we could get their attention from up there.

Matt: [Sarcastic] Good call lets get lost more in the jungle. And we don't even have a map by the way.

Momosaki: You were born in the woods right so lead us you have the experience.

Matt: Sure but that does not mean i know this place like the back of my hand, and i was raised inside woodland areas not a jungle or the mountains, and that wall has been protecting us a lot show we are safe inside.

Minowa: He is right, we still don't know what else is out there.

Marika: And the search team knows that there is a building on the island so we stay here.

Momosaki grunts  and heads inside the bathroom, aoyama goes in with her to calm her down. 

Anthony: We have flares we shoot those in the air to also get the chopper's attention and if that does not work we make a bon fire that works too. 

They all like his suggestions, then the girls came out of the bathroom when they calm down.

Matt: All of ya'll are seriously stressed out, the trick is to find your inner peace, and don't let the negative vibes get you.

Jinno: Are you sure you're not high?

Back to David's group.

They agree to help the natives hunt the tiger at night time and as they were heading back to the building they witness loud noises, oribe went to see where it was coming from.

Oribe: You guys head back, i'll be fine.

The others went while David and naruse stayed behind and followed her to where she is going, when oribe find the sound she saw a giant praying mantis, it was cutting down branches trying to get the leaves, Oribe was stunned to see a mantis the size of a modern building. She turns around to see david following her.

Oribe: David? Chitose?

David: Yeah, u might wanna be careful.

Oribe: Its ok, i grow up learning about insects. 

Chitose: But its still dangerous here.

David notices a tall oak tree.

David: Maybe we can see the mantis from up there.

He points at the oak, and they started to climb the tree, when they got to the top they saw the praying mantis. Oribe was amazed to see one of her favorite insects, then they saw some long necks sticking at the trees, they were giraffes who were chowing down on leaves, then the tallest one with the biggest neck notice the three on the oak tree and came to them.

Naruse: Oh, Hello there fella, or girl.

The tall giraffe came closer and smell her, it then nudges its head on her body, like a cat purring on a leg, Chitose pet the animals head and ears, she then grabs a branch full of leaves and tries to feed it to her.

Chitose: Come on girl, its alright i won't hurt you.

She offers the leaves to the giraffe and it ate them right out of the palm of her hands. Chitose then pets the tall animal before it left. Ever since coming here the girls had a long experience of survival, the wildlife and fauna, and to top it all off trust, they have build that with david and his friends.

To be continued.