Gone fishing

After saving a couple more classmates, the group discovers that they are going to run low on food since there is more people.

David: We are going to run out of food soon, we should go for good ol fishing.

Jinno: Good idea except we do not have fishing gear to begin with.

Chitose: Think positive guys i have a good feeling about this.

Minowa: How can we stay that positive with giant bugs and Mutated animals roaming free on the island.

Kai: We might not have fishing rods but i have seen on tv once, that people used spears to catch fish and they kept doing this until they caught enough fish to keep themselves fed.

Aoyama: That only works in tv and movies, we should be more realistic please.

Kai: I am being realistic and that technique works if you guys know where the fish is.

Marika: No arguing, fishing is a good option, but we will need more than just spears if those don't work.

Suzuki: How about bows and arrows.

Innou: But how are we gonna make those? Wait we are both in clubs that interact with nature so this should be easy for both of us!

Suzuki: Right!

Both girls started to make bows and arrows enough for each member of the group. 2 minutes later they finished.

David: Who's ready to fish but this time its Man vs wild style!

Karl: I like the sound of that! 

Kai: Now that's one way to motivate someone.

Matsuoka: How about Woman vs wild, Even us girls wants to go out fishing.

They decided on who should go fishing, Anthony, Innou, Suzuki, Kai, Minowa, Miyasono, and Akira.

Kamijou: Akira, u sure your ready to go?

Akira: My leg looks like its ready, and i need fresh air.

Kamijo: Alright then.

The group then heads towards the ocean by following the rivers that were connected to open water, when they got there, they tried to find some spots where fishes swim to. 

Kai: Lets try not to spook them.

They got to the water and tries to find some fish, but these are rough waters, and finding fish might be a challenge. They slowly waited for some fish to swim buy and eventually find some, but so that the fish won't scatter they decided to use spears got kill and catch them. 

Kai managed to caught one.

Kai: Oh shit! It actually worked! I caught my first fish with a spear!

They continued with this technique until they have enough fish, but suddenly when Anthony was going for his next fish, he felt something brushed by his leg.

Anthony: [Alarmed] Something just touched my leg! Get out of the water!

They managed to get out of the water since they were in 5ft in water, except for suzuki who got her foot caught on vines underwater. They then see a huge fin cutting through water but surprisingly it is a black fin. And a group of them.

 And a group of them