Spotted Devil

Night

Everyone has started to sleep, Matt stayed up for a while, because he needed to get used to the new environment around him, when matt was a young boy most people saw him almost differently due to how he barely comes to civilization, and likes to wear no shoes because he wants to feel his feet. Innou groans to wake up.

Innou: [Tired] Matt?

Matt turns his head to hear her.

Innou: Your still up?

Matt: Yeah, i need more than a couple minutes to get used to the environment, bro.

Innou: I think you might be too relaxed, especially with danger lurking around every corner.

Matt: The trick with me is to remain calm, in problems like these, people turns out to overreact to think. 

Innou: [Sheepishly] Yeah.

She thought to herself when he peed herself after nearly gotten killed by a giant butterfly. 

Matt: Being in this jungle reminds me of the leopard of Gummalapur.

Innou: Leopard of Gummalapur?

Matt: The leopard of Gummalapur was infamous for being a man eater, it was an Indian leopard who killed 42 people and most of them were innocent women and children, it mostly killed at night, a hunter named Kenneth Anderson took it upon himself to hunt the spotted devil. It took him three hunts to catch the leopard, but with a dog at his side he manage to find and kill the leopard. 

Innou: That's.. sad.

Matt: And you wanna know whats even more terrifying there were even more man eaters who mostly exist in the likes of Africa, India, and all the way to france.

Innou: [Thinking] Scary.

Matt then stands up and goes into the bathroom, leaving innou to her thoughts. When Matt enters the bathroom he hears noises outside, he looks out the window to see something rustle in the bushes, he opens to hear, coming out of the bushes is a leopard climbing up a tree, this big cat is known for climbing trees.

Matt: It looks like he is holding something in his mouth?

Matt then suddenly shuts his mouth as the leopard turns its head, to hear the noise, matt looked out again to see that the leopard is carrying a Porcupine carcass in its mouth. Some of its quills were dangling from its face. It then lays on a tree branch trying to eat, and careful of the quills. Matt then shuts the window and locks it, he closes the door too, and gets ready for a shower. 

Matt: Now how do i do this?

Matt rarely uses a bathroom to shower, he usually takes bath but is willing to try something new. He turns to see the dial.

Matt: ???

The water then turns on from the shower head. He then turns it down to feel cold water and then turns it up for hot water.

Matt: Oh!

He then knows how to use a shower head, and takes his clothes off and gets in the shower and keeps it on warm after he finishes the shower he then starts to take a bath, he then starts to relax, until he heard a knock on the door.

Innou: Hello Matt?

Matt turns his head to the door.

Innou: [Flustered] C-can i come in?

Matt: [Relaxed] Uhh, Sure.

His mind was so calm, innou comes in with a towel surrounding her body, her face is pure red, she closes the door behind her and locks it, she then heads over to the showers first.