Familiar faces

Day 1

As the day goes by, Karl, Matsuoka, and Miura returned from their so called "Doing laundry" and heads inside. David was on top of the cell tower scouting the area, and happens to see a few more buildings, it was full with people.

David: Huh?

He looks down the binoculars to see people from his current school, he heads back down and informs everyone.

David: We got neighbors!

Oribe: We do?

David: Yeah, i think they are from our school.

Kai: Thank god, i thought everyone died!

Anthony: Should try and get them before the sun goes down?

Karl: Obviously.

Kamijo: Hold up, what do take with us to convince them.

Jinno: We have a building protected by a wall, that should be enough for them to come with.

Innou: I'm not sure that will be enough, if we tell them that rescue is coming within 4 days then surely they could be convinced.

David: Before we leave, we are gonna need people who are 100 percent before heading back out there and the rest needs to stay here to guard the place so no animals or head hunters get in.

Oribe, Naruse, Anthony, Innou and Kai decided to come with David. The rest stayed inside to guard the place. David set the location to the survivors and begin to go.

3 minutes later

They managed to find the buildings but before they started searching they heard screaming and went to the direction of the sounds, it was two girls screaming while they were surrounded by 3 giant butterflies.

David: Here's the plan, go for their wings with the spears and while they are unable to fly away we use a spray and a lighter to set them on fire.

All: Right!

They ran towards the butterflies and stab the wings, taking two out, the third one flied back up in the air and went for kai, innou then jumps between them and sets the insect on fire, and goes for the downed two as well. Killing them.

2 girls: [Crying] Thank You!

Their eyes are filled with tears, when help arrived, their names are Miyasono Emiko, and Suzuki Kayo.

Innou: Miyasono and suzuki?

Suzuki:[Weeping] Yes, that us.

David: Where is the rest of your group?

Miyasono: They are over there at the buildings next to the swamp, wait are u the american transfers, David l/n and anthony?

Both: Yes.

Miyasono: Thank you both so much!

Anthony: No problem, lets just get to your group, we have ours waiting at another building.

Suzuki: Sure thing!

They lead us to the buildings next to the swamp and wetlands.