Chapter 5- Planning Our Future

Marina POV

After explaining our situation to Alpha and him dismissing us, Raul and I decided to go and check on my parents and Miranda. I was a bit worried that gossip had made it back to them and they might be worried about me, so I just wanted to make a quick visit before heading back to Raul's room and finishing what we started. I smiled at the thought as naughty images of my mate were beginning to fill my mind.

"Mate is so sexy!" my wolf Mia commented.

"You know I can smell your arousal, Mi Vida, and you are making it extremely hard not to take you right here and now."

"What if that is what I want?" I teased.

He stopped me and quickly pulled me into his arms, pressing his lips against mine and kissing me passionately.

My body began to heat up and that ache deep in my core that only he could put out the fire to started to become stronger.

It had been less than four hours since we met and already this man was quickly becoming an important part of my life and I prayed to the goddess that I would never lose him, because I would not survive losing another mate. He pressed his hardness against my body and I made a soft moan through our kisses.

"Goddess Marina, your going to kill me woman." he said, breaking our kiss and taking in my smell in the crook of my neck. He held my hair up to his nose and I heard him sniff, then audibly groan, he must like what he smells, I thought.

I chuckled because I loved his smell too, he smelled like a savory pot roast served with mouth-watering mashed potatoes and gravy and I wanted to eat him up.

"So Yummy." My wolf purred happily.

"You should be happy to go then, death by fucking me senseless doesn't sound like a bad way to go." I teased.

"You might be right, but we'll have to take a rain check because if we stay here and fuck each other into oblivion we'll never make it to your parents' place."

"Okay, but you owe me a mind-blowing oblivion orgasm when we get back."

He laughed and we continued to walk towards my parent's house. They lived in one of the family houses near the pack house.

I used to live on the Gamma floor with my first mate, but when he passed away, I moved back in with my mom and dad.

Sadness began to creep in, and I think even though we didn't finish the mating ritual, Raul still sensed my emotions through the bond.

"You know I've been meaning to ask you if you had any other family besides your parents." He asked.

"No, it's just my parents, Miranda, and I. What about you? Do you have any siblings?"

"I actually do. I have a sister named Carla who is essentially a pain in my butt but who I love dearly. She will be turning eighteen soon, so she's excited about attending next year's ball and find her mate." he explained.

"Oh that's wonderful! You think she will like me?"

"Baby, I have finally found my mate, she's going to love you and my parents will be over the moon. I texted them earlier and my mom is already buying stuff to decorate Miranda's room and says her first grandchild needs lots of girly stuff. My dad is trying to tell her not to go overboard, but my mom is stubborn, so nobody is going to tell her no." He chuckled.

"You already told them! When did you do that if we were...you know!!"

He laughed, "Stop worrying, Mi Vida, they are going to love you." he said as he brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it softly.