Chapter 8- Revelations

Evangeline POV

Three Years Ago

The day was beautiful with the sun shining through the curtains of our bedroom. I was currently wrapped up in his arms and his head was at the crook of my neck inhaling my scent. I don't blame him. I do the same thing every chance I get.

He smells like a juicy steak and a baked potato smothered in butter, sour cream, and chives. Yum.

I found my mate Armando after my eighteenth birthday at the mating ball. He was tall with dark curly hair, olive skin that was covered in tattoos that I found super sexy and brown eyes that could stare deep into my soul and ignite the fire of the ravenous passion I had for him. I would willingly walk-through fire for him if it meant that I could wake up every day with him wrapped around me like this.

I came from a small pack that had only about a hundred pack members and we didn't just have werewolves. My pack was called the Opal Moon pack, and our Alpha was a werewolf that was mated to a human. We had some humans, fae, and even vampire's mixed in with our pack members.

Because of this, we weren't exactly accepted within the werewolf community and, since we were such a small pack, we had to form an alliance with another pack that shared the territory with us. The Kyanite pack agreed to the peace treaty and their Alpha was kind enough to accept us even though some of their pack members didn't like us one bit. I was happy that I met my mate but sad that I had to leave my pack.

My father was an Omega that was mated to my mother, a mere human, and since I was only half werewolf, I would have to wait until I marked and mated with my mate to gain my wolf. If, for whatever reason, I ended up being mated to another species, then I most likely would never gain my wolf, but I wasn't worried about that.

My mom lived for years as a human before my dad turned her. Their love meant everything to me growing up and that's all I wanted, to find a love like that for myself.

In exactly one week, I was going to have my Luna ceremony and Armando would mark me as his Luna in front of the whole pack.

We were supposed to wait until after the ceremony to mate but um, we got impatient. I have zero regrets though.

He was my first and I was his.

Armando began to stir in my arms as I ran my fingers through his hair and guided my hands down his body, feeling those tingles of the mate bond on the very tips of my fingers.

"Good morning, Angel." he mumbled sleepily. I loved it when he called me that. He took it from my name Evangeline, one day he said, "Did you know if you take out the e, v, and the line out of your name, then you are basically an Angel? My Angel."

A smile spread across my face as I recalled the memory.

"Baby go back to sleep, it's still early." Armando grumbled, making me giggle.

"It's almost 12 o'clock in the afternoon, Mando. If somebody hadn't kept us up last night, then we wouldn't have slept in this morning."

"If a certain someone wasn't so sexy, then I wouldn't have felt compelled to fuck her several times last night." he said, making me blush as images of last night began to replay in my mind and I clenched my legs tighter together as the scent of my arousal began to fill the air.

Armando breathed in deeply and I knew he could smell me. "Fuck Angel, you smell so delicious." he growled, trailing kisses from the nape of my neck to my breasts, taking a nipple in his mouth and sucking on it.

I moaned, arching my head back and Armando pushed me down onto my back, towering his body over mine.

He kissed me with so much want and passion, making me ache down to my core that yearned to be filled with his cock.