what're y'all doing?!

!SMUT WARNING!
They're aged up obviously if you read that and think I'm writing about 10 year olds... I'm calling 911
----------------------------------------------------------

Caesar's POV

Me and Y/N we're sitting on my floor playing Uno. "If I win you gotta let me see what's it your private folder!" She stared at me "Bet. Because it's not gonna happen Ceez." I shrugged "Look chick, you trippin."

My aunt walked in "Just wanted to check on you two! Huey called the house, he said he might come over to the house in a half an hour!" I nodded "Thank you, Auntie"

She left and Y/N put down two cards "Two fours!" I put down a plus four and she shot one right back so I put a plus two down.

"Nigga- you can't do that!" I looked at her shocked "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" She crossed her arm "Who stacks plus twos on plus fours?" I raised my eyebrows "Me. And like everyone ever" she shook her head "yous a damn LIE!" Ian never met NOBODY who does that. Must be some Brooklyn shit."

I looked offended "Riley does it!-" she started laughing "NIGGA RILEY IS A CHEATER!" I shook my head "You got a point but, this some bullshit. What drugs is y'all doin down here in Baltimore.."

She shrugged "Coke and heroin. But that has nothing to do with the rules!" I stood up "We're playing house rules!" She shook her head "We ain't discuss that!' I took a card out her hand and jumped on my bed. She stood up and chased me "GIVE IT TO ME!" I smirked "Who's is it again?"

I jumped off the bed and she chased me around it. She had tricked me nd see what happened was that she tricked me and then tricked me again. We started running on the bed and she kept whining "CEASAR, GIVE IT TO ME!" I smirked "WHO'S IS IT?" She kept whining "JUST GIVE IT TO ME!!! PLEASE CEEZ!" She kept chasing me and suddenly Huey busted into the room "WHAT'RE Y'ALL DOING- oh. Hey Ceez. Yo Y/N. Y'all tryna deal me into Uno?"

Me and Y/N looked at each other and then him "Nigga you thought we was fuckin?" Y/N said and Huey put his hands up in defeat "Look, with the bed creaking and hittin the wall and "CAESAR GIVE IT TO ME!! PLEASE CAESAR" You can't blame me.." I nodded slowly "So you thought we was fucking and you still came in? Shame on you, Huey Cock Blocker Freeman."

Huey looked at me and nodded "I'll take that... can y'all finish your game so I can get dealt in?" Y/N nodded and got down "You stack plus two's and plus fours?" He shook his head "No that's cheating. That's some shit Riley would d-... CAESAR YOU TRAITOR!" I looked at him.

"My nigga, it's not cheating! Dayum! They both plus cards! At least I'm not the nigga who try nd put a reverse on a plus two or sumn." They both nodded "Fair enough.." I sat and reshuffled the cards. Huey cut and I dealt "Y'all got seven?" They nodded and the card was a green five.

It was Y/N's turn and she put down a yellow five which caused Huey to scowl even more "Damn Y/N, can the game start rolling before we change colors and shit?" She shrugged "Play to win. Don't hate, congratulate!"

He rolled his eyes and plucked. I put down a reverse and Huey plucked again "Hell yeah.." he put down a blank wild card "We gon uno dare in here. YN pluck 27 cards or!- Yell a risqué secret out the window." She went and opened the window up .

"CAESAR CAN'T FIND MY CLITORUS!" Huey fake gasped "Now see me personally would not take this slander and disrespect" she sat down "he can't find it, it's not slander" Huey looked at her "Well y'know I know the female anatomy" his eyes flicked down to her pants then back up "All of it."

I crossed my arms "I can find 'it'.. we fucked once when I was drunk, that don't count." She shrugged "I can find my clit when I'm drunk. That's like saying you can't find your arm because you drank to much sweet tea and Hennessy." Her voice just got more and more whiny.