Snitch

Abby's heels clicked against the floor as she rushed to catch her flight. She was huffing and puffing; making a mental note to herself that she needed to get a bit more exercise. Her luggage trailing behind her on its wheels. She wasn't so happy about having to see Nick's face again, especially after the incident the day before. Her cheeks burned with just the thought.

The hell with him. Just because they were all going together didn't mean she had to talk to him. This was a good thing; she was better off not having much contact with him anyway. What had she been thinking? This was her step-sister's fiancé. She let out a sigh and picked up her pace towards the gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick sighed and got out of his seat. "She's not coming. I blew it."

"What the hell are you thinking, anyways? You are practically a married man." Rochelle spoke up and glared at Nick.

"Monkey, you shouldn't get so upset."

"Don't monkey me. You know, if my man was fooling around...I would want someone to tell me." She crossed her arms over her chest with a pout.

"Get her on check! Seriously! And can you stop telling your monkey girl everything I tell you." Nick smacked AJ with his ticket across the head and stormed towards the line.

Rochelle and AJ joined him in line with their light bickering still going on. Nick was starting to regret asking them to come along. He had enough things on his mind to be hearing the monkeys going at it. He was cursing a storm in his mind, when he caught a glimpse of her hair bouncing around and knew instantly that it was Abby. His heart lit up and a smile crept across his face.

"What's the goofy smile for?" AJ looked in the same direction that Nick's eyes were. "Oh! You know, the girl has some junk in the trunk!"

Whack

AJ groaned when as he felt Rochelle's palm to the head. "Alexander! That's all I need, to worry about my man too." Nick looked towards Rochelle and made a hissing sound. "Oh don't give me that. I have my eye on you. Don't make me call the bride!"

"Monkey you gotta stop saying shit like that."

Rochelle rolled her eyes and pointed her finger at Nick. "Stop messing around."

"You're a snitch!" Nick hissed again.

Abby got behind the threesome and greeted them. She was surprised when Rochelle didn't bother to even turn back and look at her; nor answer her.

AJ smiled and gave her shoulders a squeeze. "What's up Abby?" He smiled.

She looked at him a bit suspiciously and answered. "Nothing. Why?"

"Hey...I'm glad you came." Nick spoke up softly.

Abby turned to look at AJ with an annoyed look on her face. "Can you please tell Nick Carter that I am not speaking to him this whole trip?"

Everyone stood looking at each other. AJ let out a small laugh and raised a brow.

"What? I'm not kidding. Tell him that."

Nick groaned, "Whatever. I heard you."

He angrily handed over his ticket to the woman at the door and then continued down the tunnel. They all entered the plane and took their seats. Abby sighed with relief when she sat next to a good looking business man in a suit. He smiled at her as she sat down. Immediately a conversation started and her giggles filled the plane.

Which was killing Nick in the seat behind them. He turned to say something to AJ, but instead got Rochelle's beady eyes glaring at him. She made the 'I'm watching you' motion with her fingers. He decided it might be safer to sink deep into his seat and close his eyes for the next hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude, come on. We are in Sin City!" AJ had his sunglasses on already and was wiggling around like a child that had to use the restroom. "GET UP! You're chic just left with the suit guy." Nick jumped up and banged his head on the overhead compartment. "Jesus...you got it, you got it bad..." AJ began to sing as he reached for his carry-on.

"Shut up! Maybe I do. What's the point...I'm marrying her sister and apparently she's into men with muscles and suits."

"Something you definitely lack!" AJ snickered. Nick shot him a vicious look. "I mean, you have other qualities. Blue eyes...blonde hair...a pink dick!"

Nick ignored the comment and walked past him and down the tunnel. He was too worried about Pixie. Although, AJ's comment did remind him that the itching had pretty much stopped and the rashes were gone. Right on time for today, another one of them 'barely dressed' photo shoots. He was getting tired of Howie's crappy bookings. Maybe, today he could win some major money. Then he could be a proud gym owner, rather than the unhappy pretty boy in magazines.

Everyone met up outside to catch a taxi. His blood started to boil when he noticed that Abby was still in a fit of giggles with the unknown man. He watched as she wrote something on his hand and he bent over to hug her. She smiled and then made her way towards the threesome. They were all staring at her when she reached them.

"What now?" She looked from Nick to AJ to Rochelle.

"Nothing...you do your thing!" AJ muttered, waving down a taxi. The taxi pulled to the side and quickly got out. The guys helped the driver put the luggage in the trunk. Rochelle took advantage and walked up to Abby, who was deep in thought.

"I know what you are doing?"

Abby shifted her eyes onto Rochelle and then looked back out at nothing. "Yeah. Well, I have no clue what you're talking about."

Rochelle grabbed Abby by the arm and twirled her around. "Don't give me that bullshit. I've known Tiffany for way more time than you, so don't think I'm going to keep this little dirty secret of yours."

"Get your hands off me. You may be slightly taller, but I'm NOT in the mood."

She let go of Abby's arm and continued with her nose up high. "I'm warning you. If I see anything funny going on with you and Nick...I will call her and tell her. You are supposed to be family."

"How about you mind your own business, Rochelle. There is nothing going on here."

"Bullshit!" She exclaimed.

Another taxi parked on the side and Abby opened the back door swiftly. She turned around to glare at Rochelle.

"Oh...and next time you grab me like that, you're gonna be the bridesmaid in a cast." With that said she threw her carry on in the backseat and hopped in. "Caesars Palace, please!" She said and let out a deep breath. So far, Vegas was turning into a major disaster. A distraction was all she needed...gambling made things better, so she'd heard.

Rochelle tightened her fist and let out an angry scream. She stormed past AJ and Nick jumping into the backseat and scooting all the way down. "Get your ass in here, Mclean!" She shouted. AJ saluted Nick with his hand; like a soldier and took a seat next to his wife and off the taxi drove.

"What about--" Nick looked around the place feeling dumb. Abby wasn't talking to him. AJ had opened his mouth to Rochelle; who was now all over him and Abby. Not to mention that they'd left him standing there with no taxi or luggage. Just an empty man purse. He thought long and hard for a second. An empty man purse?

"Holy shit!!" He muttered, grabbing his head. "I'm coming, Pixie. Damn dog!" He cursed his way back inside to save his dog. Thinking Tiffany would kill him if she found out he'd forgotten the furry little thing.

He concluded that she might end up killing him anyway. Especially, if he did what he was planning on doing.