Chapter 7:

Authors Note: Daisy's School up top ^

----------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up with severe neck pain. Getting out of bed, putting on my uniform. Brushing my hair, when I see two fang marks on my neck -that mother fucker!-

I rush down the stairs. Grabbing my backpack, realizing Ginger was watching me from the kitchen. Sipping her coffee, Duncan walks down the stairs. 

Ginger meeting him at the bottom step smiling at him "Good Morning my love" 

Duncan smiles down at her. Running his fingers through her hair "good morning princess" 

-that's so disturbing- 

Feeling someone's arms wrap around my waist. 

Hearing Keagan's chuckle "good morning beautiful" I elbow him in the crotch. 

He falls over in pain "What did I say about FUCKING TOUCHING ME!!!" 

Duncan sighs, shaking his head. 

Ginger rolls her eyes "I told you Keagan. She isn't going to change" 

Duncan scuffs "won't even let her mate touch her. Such a pitiful vampire royal" 

I smirk laughing "I don't give a fuck about the Royal Bloods. What makes you think. I gave a shit about Keagan?" 

Keagan glares at me. As I walk out the door heading to school.

 Keagan grabs me by my jacket, pulling me back "you don't get to fucking decide anything!"

 I get out of his grasp "fuck off! You don't control me!" 

Keagan smirks "oh? Do I not? That mark on your neck says otherwise. The mark of you being a chosen mate"

 I cover the bite marks, with my hair "what mark?" 

Keagan sighs. Ginger glares at me "you're such a bitch for no reason" 

I turn toward her slowly "and you? Don't get me started. You just became a good for nothing royal blood whore!" Gingers eyes widened. 

Running back inside crying "yeah run back and cry slut!"

 Duncan gets up in my face "and you? You're a fucking bitch!" 

Duncan running off after Ginger. 

Keagan glares at me "you know what. I am done, do what you want. Be with the fucking human. For all I give a damn!" I smirk ripping off the royal blood crest. Stomping on it. 

Keagan looks down at the crest frowning than back at me "fine abandon your family. Abandon your friends, your life. You don't want to be a fucking royal blood. I will treat you like you're nothing!" 

I shrug walking off to school smiling really wide -finally I am free!- 

Unknown POV: 

Watching her from the forest. Hearing the yelling, with her and that leech. She needs to know who she is, and why. She hates the vampires so much. She has grown up so well, but now its the time to tell her the actual truth. 

I am tired of seeing her so miserable. Not fitting in, always getting into fights. She needs to be with her own kind. 

He may of marked her with that stupid Royal Blood shit. But who she is, and where she is from. She will never be immune, to being mated to a leech.