Chapter 2:

Authors Note: On Top is Keagan^ 

----------------------------------------------------------

Today is Gingers 18th birthday. Taking out a present I wrapped with pink wrapping paper with a black bow. Walking out of my house, to only see no Ginger -hmm that's strange- 

She is usually here waiting for me. I wonder where she is? Getting to school, still no Ginger in site. Where the hell is she? I swear if they touched her. Finally seeing Ginger with Duncan, and his arms wrapped around her. 

-What and the!- I walk up to her "G What are you doing?!"

 Ginger looks at me frowning "I'm sorry D I was chosen by Duncan"

 Duncan smirks "yeah little Daisy which means. Your friend is now mine. So FUCK OFF!" 

I glare at him "don't fucking test me bitch!" 

Keagan leaning against the lockers "now now Daisy he is a Royal no need to talk to him that way" 

I growl "I don't give a fuck!" 

I walk away to my class. Just leaving Ginger there with Duncan. 

Skipping 6 classes: 

Grabbing my tray in the lunch room. Placing a salad and a sandwich on my tray. Sitting down in the corner. Munching on my salad, seeing Ginger walking toward me with Duncan beside her -please no please no - 

Ginger sits down smiling "hey D" 

I glare at Duncan "what is HE doing here?" 

Duncan glares at me "I am her mate idiot!"

 I glare growling at him "fuck off mutt!" 

Duncan's eyes get red "what the fuck did you just call me?!" 

I smirk grinning - ding ding ding pissed him off- 

Keagan puts his hand on Duncan's shoulder "no making a scene in the lunch room. You know the rules" 

Duncan sits down leaning back in his chair. 

Keagan looks over at me "as for you. You dare talk to a royal blood like that?!"

 I roll my eyes "go fuck one of your maids" 

Keagan glares at me "I am telling your parent's about this!" 

I laugh rolling my eyes "go on tell him bitch boy!" 

Walking back to our castle. Shutting the door behind me. My dad glaring at me -oh boy he is pissed- 

My dad yells"how dare you talk to a another royal blood vampire that way! Duncan is a royal blood and you still treat him like fucking trash! Did we not teach you to treat the royals with fucking respect?!" 

I sigh -here we go thanks Keagan you stupid dick!- My father looks at me glaring.

 My mom walks in frowning at me "I wish you would grow up honey"

 I roll my eyes "whatever you say"

 My dad sighs "you're grounded till Sunday" I huff stomping of feet upstairs. 

- Sometimes I really can't stand my parent's but I still love them-