Chapter 1

Authors Note: Top pic is Daisy 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17 years old: 

Walking down the stairs smelling pancakes. My mom smiling at me "good morning sweet pea" I smile at her sitting down. 

My mom placing pancakes in front of me "where is dad?" 

She laughs rolling her eyes "oh you know where he is"

 I laugh "oh of course" 

I grab my backpack. Smiling opening the door shouting "Love you!" shutting the door behind me. 

Ginger walks over to me smiling "hey D"

 I smile "hey G" 

Well she is extra bouncy today. Ginger skipping around.

 Causing me to raise an eyebrow "okay I give what's going on with you?" 

Ginger laughs "Tomorrow will be when I will be getting chosen by a royal" I roll my eyes shaking my head. 

Ginger nudges me "come on girl you are of royal blood"

 I smile laughing "Yeah doesn't mean I like it" 

Walking onto the vampire school campus. Opening the double doors. Ginger stops dead in her tracks, as I follow her eyes. I see Keagan and Duncan. One of the main two high royals in the school. I roll my eyes, I don't know why. People think they are such a big deal. 

They are such a couple of assholes. Thinking their better than everyone else. 

Keagan smirks at me "hey Daisy"

 I roll my eyes. Duncan gets really close to Ginger. 

I tug her close to me "come on G. We got to get to class" rushing away from them. 

I really don't like Keagan or Duncan. They give off bad vibes every time I need them. Something tells me their horrible people to be around. 

Skipping 5 periods of class: 

Realizing Ginger wasn't waiting for me. By the door the end of 5th period. Getting worried at where she was.

 Going searching for her, hearing a scream "G?" 

Rushing toward the scream. Seeing a scared out of her mind Ginger. Duncan getting closer and closer to me by the minute. 

I grab her arm. Pulling her away from Duncan "Stay Away From HER!" 

Keagan chuckles "oh your not fun Daisy" 

I glare at him "Fuck off Keagan!" 

Keagan glares at me "that's no way to talk to a Royal!" 

I smirk "I don't give a fuck who are you! FUCK OFF!" 

Grabbing Gingers arm walking off with her. Who do they think they are. Doing that to a defenseless half human like Ginger. Something has got to be done about those two. 

If I have to do it I will. No questions asked.