Chapter 3

Authors Note: Ginger on top^ 

--------------------------------------

Ginger's POV: 

It's been a rough couple of days. Not being able to see my best friend Daisy. I miss her so much, but vampire royals rules. Can't be broken and I don't want to find out what happens. When a human mate, disobeys their royal. 

I know D is gunna be pissed, and probably wanted to kick Duncan's ass. I can't do anything about it. Once I got chosen, It was a done deal their was no going back. When you're a human and not of Royal blood. You are just living in fear of being drained alive. 

Watching D get her stuff out of her locker. Keagan just pestering her -when will this boy quit- He Is never going to get on her good side. She hates him. 

Walking over Duncan beside me hearing "Keagan fuck off you stupid bitch!" 

Keagan livid at this point "watch what you say to me Daisy!" 

Daisy rolls her eyes "or what? Gunna tell my dad again you fucking pussy!" 

Keagan gets in her face "watch your fucking tone!" 

Daisy growls "go fuck yourself you stuck up rat!" 

-oh boy here we go again- 

Keagan grabs her by the throat "I would watch what you say to me Daisy. Cause If I end up as your mate. I am going to make your life hell" 

Daisy pushes him away "I will NEVER have a mate like you! If I ever had you as a mate, Id rather die!"

 Keagan smirks "that can be arranged" Daisy flips him off walking away. Duncan looks over at his best friend. 

Duncan sighs "well that was interesting?" 

Keagan shrugs lighting a cig "she is just a fucking brat" 

Duncan laughs "she just really hates you" 

Keagan rolls his eyes "she has changed a lot that's for sure" 

As I listen to the boys talking. I can't help but notice. A tiny red head peaking around the corner. It was Daisy gesturing to me mouthing "come on G!" I tip toe backwards. 

Hoping the boys don't realize I'm gone. 

Rushing over to Daisy, as she smiles at me "run G run!" I run behind her smiling. 

Hearing Duncan behind me "Ginger? Oh fuck! Keagan Daisy grabbed her!" 

Keagan chuckling "of course she did" 

The boys yelling behind us -uh-oh fuck!- Daisy looks back at me. 

Gesturing me to go in front of her "go, go!" I nod running out of the school -be safe D- 

Daisy's POV: 

Watching a Ginger runs out the door of the school. Spotting Keagan, and Duncan running toward me -this is going to be fun- 

Keagan stops glaring at me "where is Ginger Daisy hmm?"

 I shrug leaning against the wall "I haven't a clue idiot boy" 

Keagan's eyes get a dark black color "I will ask again WHERE IS SHE?!"

I smirk laughing talking like I am talking to a child "aw is the poor wittle baby not getting what he wants? Aww poor thing"